The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d bet Fishbourne is in the movie at some point. He says they never approached him for it but he’s an actor (who pretend for a living) and they usually have NDAs so I don’t believe him.

If he’s not in it and they stick with the Matrix Online canon and he’s dead, then that’s why he’s not in it. Because it’s not actually Morpheus.

I just hope HT gets off their arses and does a Revolutions/Reloaded Neo so that I add him to my collection.
100%

I would buy Reloaded Neo & Trinity in a heartbeat -- although it's an inferior film to The Matrix the costumes are superior -- particularly Neo's. Hot Toys just doesn't make stuff I'm interested in anymore -- I'm too old for their demographic targeting. 😐

I looked at Niobe completely old on that trailer and then boom thought what if we see Fishbourne stuck in the real world using the young persona to not look that old. Maybe he’s stuck in Zion per se or whatever.

I looked at Niobe completely old on that trailer and then boom thought what if we see Fishbourne stuck in the real world using the young persona to not look that old. Maybe he’s stuck in Zion per se or whatever.
It's a possibility. They found a way (albeit a vague one) to explain why the Oracle's actress changed in Revolutions.

We'll never know I suppose. Not that I much care at this point. All these movies don't grab me anymore. I just hope HT gets off their arses and does a Revolutions/Reloaded Neo so that I add him to my collection.
I think HT will make John Wick Neo instead. There's a chance, a small one, that they might make Reloaded Neo because that version might be shown in this film at some point.

Trailer shared by Hot Toys. Can't wait to see that newly painted Johnny Silverhand!
Screenshot_20211207-072322_Instagram.jpg

100%

I would buy Reloaded Neo & Trinity in a heartbeat -- although it's an inferior film to The Matrix the costumes are superior -- particularly Neo's. Hot Toys just doesn't make stuff I'm interested in anymore -- I'm too old for their demographic targeting. 😐
Exactly. Gotta make more Clones and Background Mandalorians... As for the costumes, yeah, I passed on Matrix Neo because I vastly prefer the latter look. Let's hope it happens.

I think HT will make John Wick Neo instead. There's a chance, a small one, that they might make Reloaded Neo because that version might be shown in this film at some point.
Would anyone really buy middle aged Neo in streetwear though? What'd be the point? It's not like you could pack him with tons of extras.

Would anyone really buy middle aged Neo in streetwear though? What'd be the point? It's not like you could pack him with tons of extras.

He wears a new One outfit by the end of the film. It's a longer coat with no lapels. It's a subtle change from the "Mr. Anderson" coat he wears in most of the trailers. As for accessories, maybe some Shang Chi style effects like stopping bullets or those Telekinetic blasts he's using in the trailers.

jACerSb.jpg

Obviously, I'd rather have the Reloaded version.

Last edited:
You can see the new "One" coat in this tv spot. Speaking of which, the black cat could be an accessory, since he's holding it. I wonder what that means, considering the symbolism of the cat in the OT trilogy.

Last edited:
He wears a new One outfit by the end of the film. It's a longer coat with no lapels. It's a subtle change from the "Mr. Anderson" coat he wears in most of the trailers. As for accessories, maybe some Shang Chi style effects like stopping bullets or those Telekinetic blasts he's using in the trailers.

jACerSb.jpg

Obviously, I'd rather have the Reloaded version.
Eh, it's too bland. The Reloaded/Revolutions version made him look like a wise warrior monk. This just looks like Neo: Hangover Edition.

Back