The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it true that

Spoiler Spoiler:
:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4
748FC8B4-5F0D-4D03-9DE9-0FDFD14100C2.gif

Gotta say I'm feeling it less after this trailer. Lilly was right to pass on it.

On the positive side, maybe the sequels will get more appreciation. After all, they were able to expand the world without undoing or minimizing anything that happened in the original. A rare feat in Hollywood these days.

Well, the building excitement I had welling up has now dissipated from this newest trailer. I see this movie for what it is now. I am woke.

I feel the need for this story was minimal and the reason for it was more about Lily needing money and to revive 'her' status as a filmmaker.

She likely has some other film project that she is passionate about but was required to make this in order to get the funding.

quid-pro-quo-hannibal.gif

Well, the building excitement I had welling up has now dissipated from this newest trailer. I see this movie for what it is now. I am woke.

I feel the need for this story was minimal and the reason for it was more about Lily needing money and to revive 'her' status as a filmmaker.

She likely has some other film project that she is passionate about but was required to make this in order to get the funding.
Sadly that is probably true. Reminds me of the rock stars that do a final tour, then just a few years later do a revival tour or something cause they burned through their money. I wonder what the sibling will think of this.

Here we go, the usual nonsense Youtube trolls already posting negative stuff before the film is even been seen…..

Pretty soon film studios will have to pay off professional trolls of youtube to keep their movies from being sunk before they even open….

Digital ransom.

Back