The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I dunno. I want to like it, but it looks like it's re-treading the same stuff which will be inferior to the original. Maybe that's the hook and it won't be like that for the whole film.

I’m getting used to the beard lol

That dude is a perfect young Morpheus crazy the similarities.

One problem in typical WB fashion they showed way too much :slap

Last edited:
After what Marvel just pulled off with Z list Shang Chi Warner Bros. is absolutely bat **** crazy for releasing this on HBO max same day as movie theater.
And a week after NWH. That is a train I don't want to be near.

WB movies will continue to flop as long as they keep releasing on HBO Max. We don't have HBO Max here so I'll be seeing it in cinema (not IMAX since Cineworld gave up their lease and nobody has bothered to pick it up). Piracy will be rife though.

Looks great to me though, the similarties to the first movie make sense since the Matrix was rebooted and Neo was taken away by the machines at the end of Revolutions. I enjoy the entire trilogy.

The Matrix For Dummies.

Not a single frame of this trailer was in any way superior to the original or offered a remotely original thought.

Whichever..."sister"....that wanted nothing to do with this is the smart one.

After what Marvel just pulled off with Z list Shang Chi Warner Bros. is absolutely bat **** crazy for releasing this on HBO max same day as movie theater.
Yea that’s dumb I’m surprised they still have it that way. It’s like they want to lose money

Yea that’s dumb I’m surprised they still have it that way. It’s like they want to lose money
Who in their right mind at Wall Street would loan WB money this is just crazy business practices run by lunatics lol

They’re not even getting the appropriate HBOMAX subscriptions for their destructive behavior! :slap

The Matrix For Dummies.

Not a single frame of this trailer was in any way superior to the original or offered a remotely original thought.

Whichever..."sister"....that wanted nothing to do with this is the smart one.
We get it, you hate movies.

We get it, you hate movies.
You know what it is you really do have to understand him and it takes one like him to understand him which I belong in that group.

Technically he and the others like him are not wrong and no he doesn’t hate movies if anything he’s probably really passionate about movies.

You see us old farts with 1 foot in the grave we eventually reached a crossroad where we either decide to stay alive inside and keep moving forward with the modern generations which can actually be exhausting and very easy to burn out from OR you choose the path Oto chose which is to just not accept anything being offered by the modern generation ESPECIALLY if what is being offered has connotations of a woke agenda being attached to the product messaging.

I chose the former path I just keep chugging along with modern cinema, especially in relation to anything Star Wars or Superheros, not losing sleep over Kathleen Kennedy being alive.

I need a nap now lol

Last edited:
You know what it is you really do have to understand him and it takes one like him to understand him which I belong in that group.

Technically he and the others like him are not wrong and no he doesn’t hate movies if anything he’s probably really passionate about movies.

You see us old farts with 1 foot in the grave we eventually reached a crossroad where we either decide to stay alive inside and keep moving forward with the modern generations which can actually be exhausting and very easy to burn out from OR you choose the path Oto chose which is to just not accept anything being offered by the modern generation ESPECIALLY if what is being offered has connotations of a woke agenda being attached to the product messaging.

I chose the former path I just keep chugging along with modern cinema,especially in relation to anything Star Wars or Superheros, not losing sleep over Kathleen Kennedy.

I need a nap now lol
1631200312375.png

Back