The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna suck for Jesus Neo when he finds out Trinity transitioned to a man while also being artificially inseminated by Agent Smith.

"I died for this s***?"

Thought the trailer looked fun. Loved the first Matrix film and see the challenge of going back to that vibe and introducing the character interactions all over again (which it definitely appears they are). It might be crap, but I'm encouraged by the trailer honestly. And if the directors turned into blue aliens but make a good film, good for them... Don't care.

If it was against black people it would be classed as borderline racism so just because it's making fun of Trans people doesn't mean it's ok. Now if they were ginger...

Not bothered, just all in good fun.
I think the other party would have to agree for this to be true. We can't know what Lana would say, but I have a hard time imagining she (or most trans folks) would find this thread "fun."

Dave_W said it best.
Curious people tend not to take the p*ss at every opportunity.

Cautiously optimistic about the film. That's the best mindset I can have going into a sequel in the current decade.

I think the other party would have to agree for this to be true. We can't know what Lana would say, but I have a hard time imagining she (or most trans folks) would find this thread "fun."

Dave_W said it best.
So at the Starbucks line in my pirate outfit I am good to go then. If it's one person it's weird, a few hundred it's cool. I seen Amish too the other day and that's weird too. Don't have to worry about them coming to this website!
Yes. As good as the original? No, but still good imo.
I am serious, no joke, that you are the first person I have ever seen or heard saying that Matrix 2/3 are good. 3 was horrendously bad. No doubt the CGI was real good though.

So at the Starbucks line in my pirate outfit I am good to go then. If it's one person it's weird, a few hundred it's cool. I seen Amish too the other day and that's weird too. Don't have to worry about them coming to this website!

I am serious, no joke, that you are the first person I have ever seen or heard saying that Matrix 2/3 are good. 3 was horrendously bad. No doubt the CGI was real good though.
Depends what you want from a Matrix movie, I'm mostly just there for the universe and the spectacle, story is nothing special really.

The get progressively...less interesting, convoluted, messy...I don't know how to describe them. They're still good but the 3rd suffers from having to tie things up.

Last edited:
I've watched the trailer like 10 times already, probably because of the music.

Having said that, there's not a single shot in that trailer that feels truly original, unlike the OG trilogy. It's like watching The Rolling Stones or Guns n Roses in 2021, you get the same old people playing their greatest hits in a brand new modern stage show.

I do like the commentary of people being on their cellphones and tables. Neo looking at all the people plugged in even inside the Matrix is like they're not only asleep in the real world but also inside the Matrix itself, they're connected to technology and disconnected from everything. That's cool.

Neo looks good with his G-Zeus look. Trinity doesn't look that old. Young Morpheus looks ok, but his head is a bit too big for the shaved head style, so he looks like he's cosplaying as Morpheus.

I will watch it in theaters and get Covid. I think it might be Covid worthy. :D

Neo looking at all the people plugged in even inside the Matrix is like they're not only asleep in the real world but also inside the Matrix itself, they're connected to technology and disconnected from everything. That's cool.

Yep, I really love this idea -- that the real world has become "The Matrix".
Morpheus ... head is a bit too big

OK, hold it right there. On behalf of Big Head people everywhere I find that highly insulting. No doubt if a Big Headed person was here they would NOT find this thread "fun".

I've watched the trailer like 10 times already, probably because of the music.

Having said that, there's not a single shot in that trailer that feels truly original, unlike the OG trilogy. It's like watching The Rolling Stones or Guns n Roses in 2021, you get the same old people playing their greatest hits in a brand new modern stage show.

I do like the commentary of people being on their cellphones and tables. Neo looking at all the people plugged in even inside the Matrix is like they're not only asleep in the real world but also inside the Matrix itself, they're connected to technology and disconnected from everything. That's cool.

Neo looks good with his G-Zeus look. Trinity doesn't look that old. Young Morpheus looks ok, but his head is a bit too big for the shaved head style, so he looks like he's cosplaying as Morpheus.

I will watch it in theaters and get Covid. I think it might be Covid worthy. :D
Not joking, seen AMC promoting the ability to rent out an entire, sanitized and safe showing of movies. The ones with 1-20 people can be rented for $149. 1-40 is $409 and 1-75 is $519. Cheaper than a hospitalization!

Back