The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is anyone buying Disney + in the yearly advanced purchase option?

Joining D23 give a good discount.

Not sure if I want it or not yet, I have Netflix and Sling, and was happy keeping my TV bill less than 50 a month.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

This just isn?t any run of the mill SW TV show this is the FIRST EVER SW episodic TV show in other words this is history being made 42 years after its creation.

The irony is that SW 77 was meant as an homage to episodic serials so the circle is now complete.

Can?t ignore the fact that the MCU itself is technically the most expensive episodic TV show ever created!

Behind the scenes real world stress testing being done for D+ is actually breaking their intranet there were engineers left with their jaws on the ground from what i?ve read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Not sure if I want it or not yet, I have Netflix and Sling, and was happy keeping my TV bill less than 50 a month.

I'm not joining D23 so I'm going with the monthly Hulu, ESPN+ bundle.

I already dropped Netflix.

D+ is now operational in the Netherlands.

The sign up rate was immense it overloaded their infrastructure.

I did the 3 year deal. Even if, by chance, I didn't like the SW shows, I've got kids, so I know they'll be into the service.

Now I have to think of good excuses to tell my wife, as to why I'm still going to buy the Discs. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It actually has more Star Wars and Marvel right out of the gate than I was expecting. So lame that they bought Fox but still don't have the opening fanfare before the OT and PT though.

No Mandalorian until the worldwide release.

FULLY operational?

:lol :lol

Now witness!

Fire at will jye?s sister!

It actually has more Star Wars and Marvel right out of the gate than I was expecting. So lame that they bought Fox but still don't have the opening fanfare before the OT and PT though.

No Mandalorian until the worldwide release.

Yeah I noticed the lack of fanfare lol

Bummer :(

That priest must be confused he?s not going to find Sleepaway Camp on there.

"I see that Sleepaway Camp isn't on there yet but I look forward to watching it on my iPad."

And I just noticed that he clicked on IW and it didn't pull up in IMAX. :gah: :banghead

I'm addicted to watching people surf the catalog, lol. Looks like no Fox titles at launch except the Simpsons.

They have Star Wars and Willow but no other LFL like Indy or Howard the Duck. The SW OT and PT are straight ports of the 2015 digital releases so ANH still has the Fox fanfare but that's it so I wonder if they'll update those to match whatever super duper box set they do after TROS.

Too bad their distribution deal with Ghibli Studios apparently doesn't allow them to air Miyazaki's catalog.

Still though I'm super pumped. I'd be getting this even without The Mandalorian.

I'm addicted to watching people surf the catalog, lol. Looks like no Fox titles at launch except the Simpsons.

They have Star Wars and Willow but no other LFL like Indy or Howard the Duck. The SW OT and PT are straight ports of the 2015 digital releases so ANH still has the Fox fanfare but that's it so I wonder if they'll update those to match whatever super duper box set they do after TROS.

Too bad their distribution deal with Ghibli Studios apparently doesn't allow them to air Miyazaki's catalog.

Still though I'm super pumped. I'd be getting this even without The Mandalorian.

Seems Europe may get slightly different content compared to the States due to different agreements. Still, over time it will be all on there.

Speaking of all being on here in time. I am still in two minds to fork out the cash for the Star Wars 9+x film 4K box set, or simply wait for it on here. Same goes for the Marvel Ginormous Box Set which I'm sure they'll release at some point.

"I see that Sleepaway Camp isn't on there yet but I look forward to watching it on my iPad."

And I just noticed that he clicked on IW and it didn't pull up in IMAX. :gah: :banghead

What I don?t care about, deleted scenes, Marvel gives me

What I do care about, proper Imax ratios, Marvel neglects.

The World According to Jeff Goldblum tops Cassian Andor series.:horror:rotfl

f9f524e5265bcd05b74a82cf0d228bf108b1566a8684e00bfc946f9f5f4e1c7f.jpg

Back