The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gina Carano will be the next thic character

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is a GODDESS. GAAAAAAWWWWDESSSSS:bow. Saw an interview where Favreau said the only possibly unhappy person on set was her stuntwoman, who ended up not doing much.:cool:

And re Rian Johnson directing anything Mandalorian - just - no. Don't hate TLJ and there was some interesting stuff and spectacular visuals, but if he didn't care about narrative then, with that side jog to the useless Canto stuff (among other things), he's not gonna now.:horror

Also re MCU involvement think Favreau is far more connected with fans, and SW and Marvel.

Whether Johnson sees himself as an artist/rebel, defying criticism for his vision, whatever. Cool. But plz don't bring the taint to Mandalorian, that right now has a happy fandom who can't wait to slap the card down for a baby plushie:cool:. I hope if Favreau is confronted with that info, he just gets a *&^%-eating smile and sez "sure, we'll talk sometime, 'k? Gotta go...."

She is a GODDESS. GAAAAAAWWWWDESSSSS:bow. Saw an interview where Favreau said the only possibly unhappy person on set was her stuntwoman, who ended up not doing much.:cool:

I still remember her from Almost Human. My kind of cyborg...

giphy.gif

Jon Favreau (in the latest clip):

"If you're making it and the fans don't dig what you're doing... I don't know that I could keep doing it. Like part of it, a big part of it, is that you want to connect with the fans when you're taking on something like Star Wars.... you want to make sure you're servicing it in a way that's respectful to what came before and in a way that hopefully delights the audience and the fans."

Rian Johnson:

JkkSVsq.png

CIpcc7M.png

Jon Favreau (in the latest clip):

"If you're making it and the fans don't dig what you're doing... I don't know that I could keep doing it. Like part of it, a big part of it, is that you want to connect with the fans when you're taking on something like Star Wars.... you want to make sure you're servicing it in a way that's respectful to what came before and in a way that hopefully delights the audience and the fans."
/QUOTE]

Rian Johnson will never get rid of the stink of TLJ off himself.

Disney will never let him near The Mandalorian simply due to the risk of fan backlash. Turning something with almost 100% positive fan acceptance into an argument ground by involving RJ would be crazy.

I don't think Faverau would want any part of that either. He's a smart guy.

That?s GC!

Man she gained a ton of weight I think she can out eat Favreau lol

My type of girl.

Don't do fat phobia - hey, it's the U.S. where if we can deep-fry it, we will:lol. Not to mention a solemn Puritan ceremony, weighty with the knowledge that little settlements in a strange land could be wiped out in days, has morphed into a gluttonous free-for-all (where u have to painfully decide if that second piece of pie is a good idea or not). :monkey3

But:
Gina Joy Carano is an American actress, television personality, fitness model and a former mixed martial artist. Carano began training in Muay Thai before transitioning to competitive MMA, where she competed in Strikeforce and EliteXC.

A GAWDESS I tell yah:love. I can see her towering over RJ right now, idly crushing her protein drink can, while he babbles on about feminist ideals or some &^^%$.:cool:

I'm thankful for The Mandalorian.

Ditto. Not about the money I'll burn on figs tho.:naughty

Back