The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I'm just praying now that the Mando show is over and this remains as the finale to the Mando series for all time.

He can do movies, he can visit other series as a guest star... but I hope they leave this ending for this show alone.
You and me both! :lecture
I don't think The Evil Mouse really listens to prayers but thank you for playing. Seriously though, I could go for a Season 4 that gets an injection of Andor style tension as Mando hunts pockets of Imperial remnants for the New Republic. Maybe even team up with a Fennec Shand and/or Cobb Vanth (but please, not Boba) on occasion as needed. And they could have him coax Grogu into going to Jedi Summer Camp at Luke's so he can be out of the way for a few episodes, then return later on with a some new Force tricks.

Let's see:

1. Gideon's clones explained
2. His "Darktrooper program" perfected in his final suit
3. Grogu meets a Jedi but chooses to stay with Din Djarin
4. Darksaber arc resolved
5. Mandalorians united under Bo-Katan
6. Gideon "killed"
7. Mandalore homeland retaken
8. Din takes the lady's advice from Season 1 and settles down with Grogu

Yep, they really have resolved everything set up by prior seasons and have no reason to continue this series.

Upon rewatch did anyone else notice that the first Praetorian guard dies by simply being pushed over by Din? Got off easy compared to the guy that got stabbed in the throat and the other one that got shot up his helmet :lol.

Upon rewatch did anyone else notice that the first Praetorian guard dies by simply being pushed over by Din? Got off easy compared to the guy that got stabbed in the throat and the other one that got shot up his helmet :lol.
Maybe Grogu crushed his testicles! :horror

We will never know for sure but he did go down quick makes sense!

Holy crap!

Khev 1
Buffinator 0

Still love you Buff lol
Let's see:

1. Gideon's clones explained
2. His "Darktrooper program" perfected in his final suit
3. Grogu meets a Jedi but chooses to stay with Din Djarin
4. Darksaber arc resolved
5. Mandalorians united under Bo-Katan
6. Gideon "killed"
7. Mandalore homeland retaken
8. Din takes the lady's advice from Season 1 and settles down with Grogu

Yep, they really have resolved everything set up by prior seasons and have no reason to continue this series.
Well, I think she meant for him to settle down with her too lol. The whole not getting laid part definitely qualifies as a lack of resolution in my book! :lol

Well, I think she meant for him to settle down with her too lol. The whole not getting laid part definitely qualifies as a lack of resolution in my book! :lol
LOL!

You know they also missed a perfect "Karl from Die Hard" moment by not having the Tossed Salad Pirate come bursting out the pond in front of Mando's cabin. Several blasts go off, the pirate falls, camera pans up to reveal--Greef Karga holding a gun dun dun dunn!!!!

:chase

I wasn't really intending to counter Buff since I was typing mine as he was posting his but I guess that's kind of how it turned out, lol.
I have full confidence that Buff has more than capable healthy coping mechanisms in place….

1682185182772.gif

1682185267940.gif

I agree the red looked amazing on my OLED with Dolby Vision!

View attachment 635548
Ummmmm........ I hope your are either kidding or being sarcastic.

Otherwise there is something seriously wrong with your OLED TV. :dunno

Or you don't actually own an OLED (LG, Sony or new Samsung as the Panasonic is sadly not available in the U.S.) or bought some Chinese knockoff TV (or a Vizio :monkey3) that claims to be an OLED... Or are you legally blind or let someone else who is adjust your settings for optimal picture?

:rotfl

Other than the cutting back and forth during the final missions like in ROTJ, TPM and TFA it is definitely an awesome first in live action SW to have aeriel combat like that.

I almost wish they added an additional 10 minutes to the battle and released ep 7 and 8 in Imax I would so go!

That needs to be experienced in the cinema.
For real, Bo skidding across the floor, firing, sliding over the edge, and then flying in to take on Gideon - awesome choreography (y)

Sometimes Khev's comments and enthusiasm for this crap makes me cringe, especially when Jye eggs him on......

And I remember how he actually likes the ST. Which then I get the feeling he must be working for Kathleen Kennedy. And for a moment, just a moment, my cursor hovers over the block button.....

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Don't fall to the Dark Side Jye. Break away from your pal Khev....

Back