The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Lots of nonsense in this mailed-in script, but that right there breaks Star Wars. If that tech existed ... :slap

Anyway, to hell with Filoni's 'work' and the Favreau he rode in on. (That's your cue, @jye4ever )

And to hell with Kennedy's 'leadership'.

Not gonna lose any sleep over this, it's just a TV show mining a 46-year old film, but watching these people become multi-millionaires while smugly churning out hot garbage says a lot about the state of contemporary entertainment.

And ultimately the fans are to blame for swallowing it and asking for more.

I'm off to cancel my D+ subscription. Again. :LOL:

Go onto any discussion thread on Reddit and no one is talking about the actual quality of the episode, just pointing out cameos and other meaningless crap, tells you all you need to know.

Go onto any discussion thread on Reddit and no one is talking about the actual quality of the episode, just pointing out cameos and other meaningless crap, tells you all you need to know.
Apparently it’s the most George Lucas Disney Star Wars has ever been.

S1/S2 built up this great forward momentum narrative that was thrilling and emotional but S3 just hit the brakes and seems to be dismantling what came before and dragging its feet!

Just get to the conflict ready for crying out loud.
Starting to think we’re not even gonna see Gideon lol.

I blame Filoni, and Favreau for not reining him in. Someone is behind the kid-ifying and corniness.

To me, it feels like with Filoni busy with Ahsoka, he gave Favreau some cliff notes and Jon just threw stuff in between to kill time.

Starting to think we’re not even gonna see Gideon lol.

The way this season has been, he only needs to be in the first minute and last 5:lol

Every time I think Disney couldn't possibly make Star Wars any worse they find new ways to make it worse.

This is the worst episode of the Mandalorian by far. So much cringe. I take back a lot of bad things I said about Book of Boba and Obi-Wan Kenobi, obviously I was much too hard on them.

This season is so frustrating. They wasted 75% of the season only to
Spoiler Spoiler:

4f802d317638bc2764bf6d83c66b6f7a3503b322.gif

Havne't had any interest in this season and after catching up all I can say is...

What the **** has this show devolved into?

I honestly hope this season tanks and they ditch it. It's at a point where I just don't want anymore SW (except Andor S2). The back to back of BOBF, Obi-Wan and now season 3 has fully destroyed any fragments of hope I was still hopelessly clinging to.

At least we can now finally say that what made season 1 and 2 magical was Filoni. His absence from this show (presumably to concentrate on Ahsoka) is very telling. Favreau exposing himself as a hack and Disney yes man.

At least we can now finally say that what made season 1 and 2 magical was Filoni. His absence from this show (presumably to concentrate on Ahsoka) is very telling. Favreau exposing himself as a hack and Disney yes man.
People can say whatever they want about Filoni but he knows Star Wars in and out and there’s a reason as to why George Lucas took him under his wing.

Back