1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Vanity Fair posted a new trailer( Some new scenes) that has Ming Na Wen's character saying "Your name will go down in history". I really don't want to know the Mandalorian's name or even his face. Keep some mystery with this character.

Yeah...gonna want a figure of her.
The-Mandalorian.jpg

Well Vanity Fair posted a new trailer( Some new scenes) that has Ming Na Wen's character saying "Your name will go down in history". I really don't want to know the Mandalorian's name or even his face. Keep some mystery with this character.

They don't show who she is talking to.

Nice one Captain !!

Those prototypes look so damn good, also without glass and HD camera pics.

The paint job on IG-11 looks way better than the SS IG-88. Still IG-88 does have tubes and stuff going on, so he's not that bad.

The Mandalorian look great. All the details, the freyed cape. Can't wait to have him. Just hope they don't do multiple versions, as I dread choosing. I just hope HT embraces some of the aliens.

Screenshot 2019-11-09 at 20.00.05.jpg

Nice one Captain !!

Those prototypes look so damn good, also without glass and HD camera pics.

The paint job on IG-11 looks way better than the SS IG-88. Still IG-88 does have tubes and stuff going on, so he's not that bad.

The Mandalorian look great. All the details, the freyed cape. Can't wait to have him. Just hope they don't do multiple versions, as I dread choosing. I just hope HT embraces some of the aliens.

View attachment 470480

Mutiple seasons and mutiple looks means Hot Toys will be making more than one version of this guy

Is that Disney+ app actually up anywhere to download yet? Or not until Tuesday? Supposedly it'll be on the Amazon Fire, but I don't see it on there yet, and nothing in Google Play.

I remember seeing the mandalorian in all silver armor so I was thrown off when I saw the brown armor in the trailers.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You mean on the second version of SS IG-88, right? Because i still have the first one and the paintjob is top noch.

You mean on the second version of SS IG-88, right? Because i still have the first one and the paintjob is top noch.

Yeah second. It's not bad, just Hot Toys seems to have more contrast and colour. Seems like SS just added some oil & rust here and there and that's it.

May also just be down to the design of IG-11 vs 88 ?? Anyway, I'm still glad I got IG-88 (at 25% off last year :lol).

Back