Media The Last of Us Part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Last of Us Part II (Confirmed, trailer posted)

Your focus with "the agenda", research there-of & stand-offishness to it is in itself showing a higher standard has been set;
This is incorrent, there is no relation between the two.

how much time did you spend researching what agenda may be behind the sexual identity choice of Doom's protagonist, for example?
>iD software
>pursuing an agenda
Do you realize that you haven't said a single thing that doesn't rely on skewed logic and or false narratives?

The fact that this is something that concerns you, when it wouldn't have even crossed your mind had the protagonist remained Joel, again exposes the issue at play.
You realize that once again this isn't the point right? And that Pturtle from the beginning said he had preferred that Joel wasn't the character either, right?

So yeah, what is the issue at play? Why don't you discuss the issue directly instead of trying to muddy it with the fabricated rhetoric you consume from feminist frequency?

Hint: The issue isn't the presence of female characters, but you can't have an argument if we aren't against that, can you?

There's nothing wrong with sexualizing characters. Sexualization isn't inherently sexist. What's sexist is aiming that sexualization (for the most part) at a specific gender, which is what video games used to do. At a certain point it becomes ridiculous and annoying, and Japan in particular loves to do that. Now we seem to be moving in a different direction, which is good. I like me some sexy men.
It's only ridiculous and annoying if you're not the target audience, on which case you should not be concerned with that.

This is incorrent, there is no relation between the two.

>iD software
>pursuing an agenda
Do you realize that you haven't said a single thing that doesn't rely on skewed logic and or false narratives?

You realize that once again this isn't the point right? And that Pturtle from the beginning said he had preferred that Joel wasn't the character either, right?

So yeah, what is the issue at play? Why don't you discuss the issue directly instead of trying to muddy it with the fabricated rhetoric you consume from feminist frequency?

Hint: The issue isn't the presence of female characters, but you can't have an argument if we aren't against that, can you?

At this point, I'm just excited to see what he comes up with next so he can form an argument out of it :lol

The guys in the Uncharted DLC thread are just as bad.

At this point, I'm just excited to see what he comes up with next so he can form an argument out of it :lol

The guys in the Uncharted DLC thread are just as bad.
They certainly try their best to make it look like "games have a long way to go".

Maybe we're just ruined by Sarkeesian's rhetoric and we can see the ********, maybe they genuinely don't see it, in which case I don't know if I envy them.

On the other hand, they consume everything unfiltered.

It's just a game :lol
There's complex politics at work here, let the men talk, sweet cheeks.

Last edited:
The Last of Us Part II (Confirmed, trailer posted)

I think they prefer to ignore it or are actually for it.

I've already seen guys like Spanbauer and Fran pretty much say they don't care about an agenda, it's just a game to them which is fine, but I don't know why they get so upset when someone points these things out.

Yeah, I can respect someone who's aware of it and they don't care, than someone falling for it.

Quite frankly I'm on the verge of not caring.

tumblr_inline_o24ru4ubgg1r9aung_500.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Henry tried to be a gurl character and we all know how that went :lol

Can't we just be happy this game is coming out? No? Ok

But Henry tried to be a gurl character and we all know how that went :lol
Oh right I forgot about that :lol

But he had already created his male character and then tried to transition, doesn't count :lol he did convince one or 2 he was a she doe.

Can't we just be happy this game is coming out? No? Ok

Js58bgw.gif

Oh right I forgot about that :lol

But he had already created his male character and then tried to transition, doesn't count :lol he did convince one or 2 he was a she doe.

Js58bgw.gif
It's not transition, it's literal cat fishing! :lol and no it wasn't one or 2 people.
tumblr_o1je7bpDiV1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tumblr_n8vjpyHDEk1qcm0m3o1_500.gif

I was trying to not be harsh :lol
Tbh it's actually more harmful to call it transition imo :dunno: a better term is maybe... overcompensating :lol

ooh that crazy Henry. Wonder what the little futanari is doing post-catfishing

You know, he wasn't a bad guy that I remember, you know, besides the catfishing :lol

I once had some issue with the idea of bringing these characters back because the first one ended so perfectly.

But if you don't have Joel and Ellie together then there's really no point in doing TLOU 2, so I don't have an issue with that, without these 2 it would be just another TWD story of zombies and human drama.

That's my reasoning for the sequel. Everyone grew really attached to the two of them, so building from the ground up once again seems like a step backward if we went with two newbs.

Their relationship is already done, so I assume this time around it will be them or Ellie and ghost Joel dealing with some new situation outside of going to the Fireflies.

Lots of people assume he's just her consciousness talking to her... IDK... I won't close the door to the idea, but that seems pretty hack and I don't think they'd do that. At the very least, he'll bite it in this one or the next.

Back