The Josh's Comic-Con 2012 Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is any Warehouse 13 stuff that can be picked up at Con, is anyone willing to snag me some?

Once again I look forward to your coverage of SDCC. Last year was awesome keep up the good work man. Wish I could be there witcha! :1-1::duff

Funko exclusives:
POP! vinyl line:
9 in. Sully with 3 in. metallic Boo from Monsters Inc.
3 in. metallic painted Alien from Toy Story
3 in. flocked Winnie the Pooh
3 in. glow-in-the-dark Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas
blue 3 in. Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland
3 in. 3-pack of Mahna Mahna from The Muppet Show
2-pack 3 in. versions of the metallic Sorcerer Mickey and Chernabog from Fantasia

Where's Incurable Collector when I need him! :panic:

I want this new Frank Cho print!

brandy-star-trek-prints.jpg

If anyone going to the Con and may be passing the Aspen Booth please let me know if you're willing to help a lass get a few prints please. There are a few prints coming that I would love, if it's not too much trouble.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks all.
x :wave

Just a couple more days. Looking forward to another year of Josh's great coverage. Many thanks Josh for considering my pic requests.

Thanks in advance Josh! :hi5:

I have a feeling that the first piece that you'll run to is the Sauron PF :D :lol

If only I could see it in person :( :pray:

Just a couple more days. Looking forward to another year of Josh's great coverage. Many thanks Josh for considering my pic requests.

Thanks in advance Josh! :hi5:

I have a feeling that the first piece that you'll run to is the Sauron PF :D :lol

If only I could see it in person :( :pray:

Looking forward to the coverage as well.

Thanks everyone. I hope you all enjoy the coverage. If I don't get something posted in the first day or so just let me know so I can get a pic or two taken.

If anyone going to the Con and may be passing the Aspen Booth please let me know if you're willing to help a lass get a few prints please. There are a few prints coming that I would love, if it's not too much trouble.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks all.

389077_10151888449665371_713587192_n.jpg

any of these?

389077_10151888449665371_713587192_n.jpg

any of these?
Yep, the last 4, the Fathom and Soulfire Prints are the ones I'm after.
It's a damn shame I've not seen anything Lady M related for this Con.....yet. Issue #4 would be awesome but I bet IF there is anything it will be another cover variant that I must have of course :lol

Back