The Josh's Comic-Con 2012 Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh will pretty much have everything covered guys. Don't worry. He's the main reason why I don't bother taking tons of pics with my good camera for SSF. It's taken care of.

Also, it's like a SDCC tradition to run into Josh on Preview Night at the Sideshow booth all beet red from exertion with a camera around his neck. :lol

:hi5:

Josh will pretty much have everything covered guys. Don't worry. He's the main reason why I don't bother taking tons of pics with my good camera for SSF. It's taken care of.

Also, it's like a SDCC tradition to run into Josh on Preview Night at the Sideshow booth all beet red from exertion with a camera around his neck. :lol

:hi5:

I try. I really really do. I feel like as someone who gets to go to this event its my obligation to make sure my fellow freaks get a chance to feel like they were there. Not to mention its fun as hell for me to do all of this.

That's how I roll. :yess: :rotfl :duff

Thanks for all you do Josh. I've been to SDCC before and loved it but haven't been able to get back there in quite a few years, so great coverage by guys like you make me feel alright about not being able to get there and being a part of it in person.

Ahh yes, the eFX booth!

Thanks in advance Josh. :wave

:duff

Thanks for all you do Josh. I've been to SDCC before and loved it but haven't been able to get back there in quite a few years, so great coverage by guys like you make me feel alright about not being able to get there and being a part of it in person.

Thank you for the kind words. :duff

Thanks for the effort Josh ! :clap Can't wait to see your coverage of comic con.

Keep on :rock josh love your coverage as always i have one suggestion lots and lots of photos of new 12" Vader :)

Will there be free giveaways this year? I ask every year and Josh never sends me ____. Never. Never ever ever! Never ever. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Will there be free giveaways this year? I ask every year and Josh never sends me ____. Never. Never ever ever! Never ever. :mad: :mad: :mad:

34439274_u_mad_gif.gif

Is this the Josh from Coreplanets? I stumbled upon your video of SDCC last year and really enjoyed it! Look forward to this year as well!

Is this the Josh from Coreplanets? I stumbled upon your video of SDCC last year and really enjoyed it! Look forward to this year as well!

I would be the same. :hi5: Awesome! I'm glad you liked it. Well, I hope to bring the goods better than I did last year.

I would be the same. :hi5: Awesome! I'm glad you liked it. Well, I hope to bring the goods better than I did last year.

Good to see you on here! :wave. Sounds like this is the year to go for Sideshow too!

Back