The Josh's Comic-Con 2012 Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they do and it really gets me excited wondering what other DC people they will make in 1/6. *crosses fingers* Hoping for Two-Face and Mister Freeze!

Yes, they do and it really gets me excited wondering what other DC people they will make in 1/6. *crosses fingers* Hoping for Two-Face and Mister Freeze!

I would like to see stuff not done for movies, WonderWoman, Flash (Reverse Flash!!!) etc... I hope they pump out the goods and take full advantage of this license. :clap

I would like to see stuff not done for movies, WonderWoman, Flash (Reverse Flash!!!) etc... I hope they pump out the goods and take full advantage of this license. :clap

Reverse Flash would be AWESOME!! ... DOOMSDAY :monkey1 :pray:

Maybe it is the way the pictures were taken, but man every single one of those Hot Toys figures looks so underwhelming it is shocking O_O

Maybe it is the way the pictures were taken, but man every single one of those Hot Toys figures looks so underwhelming it is shocking O_O

Well, to me it is mostly the same stuff, or it is the same franchises we have been seeing for a while now. Other than the MGS. I do think the Avenger figures look very kick ass though.

Just because you wrote please at the end doesn't mean you're asking nicely...
Try This.

Can we please get some Enterbay Pictures? I really want to see a Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant! :)

JICkx.gif
Dear whoever the magnificent people are who are lucky enough to be at ComicCon2012 all day today sharing awesome pics of "preview night" with all us unfortunates, for one reason or another, are unable to attend the greatest event of the year.
I was hoping (as well as some other 1:4 enthusiasts) to see some amazing photos of Enterbay's elusive Batman and Joker figures tonight. If it isn't too much trouble, perhaps someone could go over to the Diamond Select booth and take a photo of both figures for me? I would be forever in your debt kind sirs.
With sincere thanks and appreciation,
JICkx.gif

Averagejo.
131074137520-1.gif

Last edited:
Muuuuch better!

Just annoys me to no end that these guys took time out of their night to upload these pictures quickly for us. They could easily browse their personal favorites, but they're literally scurrying around trying to meet a ton of requests.

Not a statue fan, but that Catwoman looks amazing :panic:

*Edit* Really thank you all for posting pictures.

BIG THANKS! The pics are awesome!:clap:clap

Any sign of these?

Baroness PF
Jessica Rabbit PF
Lady Death PF
Spider-Woman PF
Scarlet Witch PF
Vision PF

My favorites as of this writing for the new SDCC releases are as follows:

1. Galactus
2. Hulk Maquette
3. Dr. Doom LSF