The INDIANA JONES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the name isn't the best I have ever heard, but like so many other things I'm sure this title will grow on me, I'm still Uber excited about this flick! and I cannot wait till the day comes when I can start my 1/6th Indy collection.

Personally, I like it. Hell, what kind of a name is Temple of Doom? It's goofy and cheesy. I just find it kind of depressing that the second Librarian movie touched on the crystal skulls first. Whatever.

Now.... GIMME SOME DREW STRUZAN POSTER ARTWORK!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull... hmm...

Hmmmm....

Lost_Legacy_Cover.jpg

So no one else here has read "Chariots of The Gods"?

If you have and you know the macguffin then you'd know that the title actually makes perfect sense.

I hear you can drop a Indiana Jones Lego into Dave's childhood and it won't even touch the sides :lecture

I like the title, its cheesey, but serial titles always were... and makes sense given the material. Those crystal skulls are some weird ****!

There's nothing really wrong with the title. I'm more concerned with how the movie will be. If the movie is good, the title won't matter. If the movie is bad the title won't matter.

I'm not liking the subtitle. It was one of the worst on the list.
I would've preferred The City Of Gods or The Destroyer Of Worlds.

And I hate the Chariots of the Gods BS. First it ruined the Aliens and Predator Universes simultaneously in AVP, now it appears to do the same to Indiana Jones. :monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back