The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'll catch **** from some people, but I like a lot of the designs from TNBA. I really like the little kid Tim Robin over teenage **** Grayson Robin. I'd love to see Mondo keep this line going and get into TNBA as well. Since they probably won't, I'm glad I have the WB store animated maquettes.

I guess I should add that I like **** Grayson as Nightwing from TNBA even though they made him Asian for some reason. :lol I'd buy that figure for sure.

I guess I should add that I like **** Grayson as Nightwing from TNBA even though they made him Asian for some reason. :lol I'd buy that figure for sure.

Couldn't agree more. In general I've always thought Nightwing was cooler. They ****ed his hair up in Arkham Knight with the let me speak to your manager hair.

:lol :lol Yup

batman-arkham-knight-play-arts-kai-action-figure-nightwing-27-cm-2.jpg

the-i-want-to-speak-to-your-manager-haircut.jpg

Darn it. I guess I have to get the Mondo Batman after all. It's truly a shame that there aren't any alternatives to it at all so kudos to Mondo for seizing the monopoly.. I mean opportunity.

What worries me now the most is that I display my Batmen in acrylic cases side by side (like the Batsuits in the Batcave, if you will) so it would really bother me if he ends up being underscaled. He should tower over Keaton and Bale easily, up there with the Arkham Batman.

I have to say I'm rather smitten with the new SS Harley Statue.
- Thinking of putting in my PO later on today. Running very low on shelf space at this point, but the lack of Harley on my DC shelf is rather unforgivable. :lol :monkey3

I’m getting ready to have a mother ****er of a week. It’s going to be the kind of week that I know is going to make me need a couple days off. :mad:

If this site ever crashes, most of us would probably never be able to talk again lol

Was thinking the same....

I will put up my Facebook page , so we can keep in touch if that happens again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fin the site ever dies, I’d still like to keep in contact with the group somehow. Not sure how that would happen. But you all are part of my daily functioning & socializing

I have a few of you guys on my PSN friend’s list. From there, I figure we could get each other’s relevant contact info, should the worst occur.:lol

Too bad the site was down... wanted you guys to check out some bs on another site! Details are over in the G.C.

Back