The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To buy, or not to buy- life is so full of difficult decisions! #firstworldproblems

attachment.php

To buy, or not to buy- life is so full of difficult decisions! #firstworldproblems

attachment.php

It irritates me that this is the only choice for a BTAS Batman for my shelf. I love Mondo's Freeze though. What's even more annoying is that I have zero faith that Mondo will make more than 3-4 characters for this line so I can't even get excited about the possibility of a giant shelf full of 1/6 BTAS figures.

attachment.php

Is that up for PO yet?

BTW did you guys get the Arkham Knight Bats yet? I had it on order but cancelled it. I'm not even happy with my AC version.

I also put a PO in for Palpatine with the chair on Sideshow.

It irritates me that this is the only choice for a BTAS Batman for my shelf. I love Mondo's Freeze though. What's even more annoying is that I have zero faith that Mondo will make more than 3-4 characters for this line so I can't even get excited about the possibility of a giant shelf full of 1/6 BTAS figures.

Yeah, there are literally zero options for a 1/6 BTAS Bats. I'm genuinely conflicted here, are you getting him? Where's my darn Two Face scarred coin when I need it the most!

Is that up for PO yet?

BTW did you guys get the Arkham Knight Bats yet? I had it on order but cancelled it. I'm not even happy with my AC version.

Yeah, he's up for PO:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/70109

What did you not like about the AC version? I haven't gotten the Arkham Bats but I will soon, especially with the Joker already out. He's sold out everywhere where I am, which totally caught me off guard. :lol

Yeah, there are literally zero options for a 1/6 BTAS Bats. I'm genuinely conflicted here, are you getting him? Where's my darn Two Face scarred coin when I need it the most!

Yeah, he's up for PO:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/70109

What did you not like about the AC version? I haven't gotten the Arkham Bats but I will soon, especially with the Joker already out. He's sold out everywhere where I am, which totally caught me off guard. :lol

Thanks.

I like the Arkham Bats, it's just I'm finally to the point where some stuff I kinda want I just pass on. I don't need to buy every single thing. I may get that Batman eventually, but frankly I think Joker sucks. I think they did a piss poor job on his expression and his teeth are terrible.

Is that up for PO yet?

I ordered Tarkin, but I still need to order Palpatine with his chair. I have the old Sideshow set, but the new one looks fantastic.

I didn't get the AK Batman yet either. I've really slowed down ordering 1/6 figures lately.

Thanks.

I like the Arkham Bats, it's just I'm finally to the point where some stuff I kinda want I just pass on. I don't need to buy every single thing. I may get that Batman eventually, but frankly I think Joker sucks. I think they did a piss poor job on his expression and his teeth are terrible.

Ah got it.

I already have the heavy hitter Batmen on my shelf (Keaton, Bale, Conroy) so I might as well get West and the AK Bats. I REFUSE to buy a DCEU Batman though- not until they make a half decent movie. Plus I think Affleck is getting more confused in the role with each passing movie.

I ordered Tarkin, but I still need to order Palpatine with his chair. I have the old Sideshow set, but the new one looks fantastic.

I didn't get the AK Batman yet either. I've really slowed down ordering 1/6 figures lately.

I'm still debating getting Tarkin. I don't know if I want to commit to it, even though it's the cream of the crop right now with HT headsculpts.

Ah got it.

I already have the heavy hitter Batmen on my shelf (Keaton, Bale, Conroy) so I might as well get West and the AK Bats. I REFUSE to buy a DCEU Batman though- not until they make a half decent movie, plus I think Affleck is getting more confused in the role.

I've seen a few reviews of the AK and it looks fantastic.

I don't know if I will or not. At $125 they're charging too much, but then again, it's cheaper than I was expecting from Mondo. It'd be an easier decision if it blew me away, but I'm still iffy on the paint job and Mondo's cheap quality.

I don't know if I will or not. At $125 they're charging too much, but then again, it's cheaper than I was expecting from Mondo. It'd be an easier decision if it blew me away, but I'm still iffy on the paint job and Mondo's cheap quality.

You saw it in person, didn't you? Did the highlights appear as garish as they do on photos?

You saw it in person, didn't you? Did the highlights appear as garish as they do on photos?

They really stood out to me when I saw it at SDCC. Might be able to pose it (though it may not have a big range of articulation) in a way to hide most of them. I don’t really like the highlights on Batman, but they didn’t bother me on Freeze.

I caved and ordered the damn Mondo Batman from their site to get the exclusives.

BatmanSixth_EXC_Layoutlogo_1024x1024.jpg

To be honest, this is what pushed me over the edge. :lol

BatmanSixth_B_03_shrunklogo_1024x1024.jpg

I'll definitely need to get it. Not crazy about the blue black color scheme, but it looks good enough. Gotta support the line to get more figures.

I need that Mister Freeze guy with the red eyed goggles.

Their Freeze looks unbelievably good. I don't know how many more figures they'll make, but hopefully they'll keep the line going for at least 2-3 more.

Back