The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been, but I'd like to at some point. I'd also like to go to the New York Comic Con some day just to check it off my list. It can't be any more of a pain in the ass than SDCC--which I still haven't decided if I'm going to go to this year.

We're getting some freezing rain this morning so of course we lost power at our house as I was getting ready for work. :mad: Such a pain in the ass. On a good note, the water in our new hot water tank was scalding so I guess it was money well spent.

It's going to be 70 here today, and then back into the 50s next week. Just stay seasonable. I hate this early warmth ****.

We've been going up and down for high temperatures from high 70's to low 40's. I just want it to stay consistent so we can actually have seasons instead of this "spin the wheel" type weather.

That new Krypton show put out posters and they are ****ing hilarious. :lol

27867585_343534469477700_6017957335142510410_n.jpg

28166424_343534476144366_6444902904623384988_n.jpg

I don't know how the show is going to be but I'll give it a shot. Also, I guess Zod's family is black now for no reason :)dunno) but his grandma is pretty damn hot in that uniform.

tumblr_p3ouvwZGR31x0v68go1_1280.jpg

cuban superman... black zod... :rotfl

oiyyyyyy what a joke! why must we force feed this junk down everyones' throats??

He's Superman's grandpa. I don't know for sure, but it looks like they're doing a lame Romeo & Juliet romance with Superman's grandpa and Zod's grandma.

Yuck.

On top of being exhausted of the comic genre, the pandering has become incredibly annoying.

Although the idea of Zod looking like Ving Rhames make me chuckle.

"Killing Superman? I'm on the mother ****er."

oiyyyyyy what a joke!

I'm glad I'm not an uber Supe fan. With BVS and JL, I probably would resort to cutting myself.

Honestly, the only piece of fiction I've been keeping up with is Dragon Ball Super... and that's in it's death throes with two episodes left... and goddamn is it ending awfully.

oiyyyyyy what a joke! why must we force feed this junk down everyones' throats??

Yuck.

On top of being exhausted of the comic genre, the pandering has become incredibly annoying.

Although the idea of Zod looking like Ving Rhames make me chuckle.

"Killing Superman? I'm on the mother ****er."

I'm glad I'm not an uber Supe fan. With BVS and JL, I probably would resort to cutting myself.

Honestly, the only piece of fiction I've been keeping up with is Dragon Ball Super... and that's in it's death throes with two episodes left... and goddamn is it ending awfully.

I don't know what the **** WB is doing. This show's design looks like Krypton in MOS, but not everything is the same. Plus, it's not connected to any of their other shows even though they've hinted that they'll have time travel in it so it'll be possible to see Superman on the show. Changing character races, setting it in the time of Superman's grandpa, keeping it in it's own universe...it seems like they're spending a lot of money for something that has FAIL all over it. Part of me hopes it's good though because if it crashes and burns then I'll never see MOS 2.

Oof. The Krypton one is awful. It could be the logo for a ****** third party PC accessory company.

It's just a bunch of random ****ing squiggles. :mad: I know the general audience doesn't know any different and doesn't really give a ****, but if they're already spending money to design this **** then they can at least do it accurately and with consistency.

Those posters are funny,...

I cannot decide if they are “haha” funny or ironic funny....

Or just sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i still haven't taken the plunge... each viewing of the latest DC run has me more and more less interested in watching. i tried watching bvs the other day on HBO figuring i'd give it another shot... it was as bad as i remembered it! i'll prolly give in and catch JL when it comes out on redbox or hbo... but won't have much expectations when i do.

Might as well get it over with :lol

Those posters are funny,...

I cannot decide if they are “haha” funny or ironic funny....

Or just sad.

I'm not sure they're helping set the possible tone for the show. They're almost too goofy to believe that they actually used them as serious advertising.

I'm not sure they're helping set the possible tone for the show. They're almost too goofy to believe that they actually used them as serious advertising.

Yeah that’s the feeling I get....

Like Twilight mixed with DC....

Once again trying to capture the audience they don’t need....

Meanwhile they have a built in audience that would eat up a straight forward show and already spends tons of money on merchandise.

Instead , it will be a teen romp. Maybe the know something I don’t....Smalleville did good didn’t it?

I always saw that show as Dawson’s Creek with Superman...

Back