The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****! I really wanted to get the little Audrey II in the can that was released awhile back but missed out on it. I can't wait to see this one completed.

You got some serious talent, man. I can't wait to see it painted up.

BTW BBTS is getting HT Tarkin in the next 10 days. I cancelled mine since I'm trying to prioritize stuff right now. It's becoming easier to pass on stuff now.

yeah i'm super stoked to get working on it... should be pretty epic when done! love that stupid flick!

@snake, i've gotten so dam ho-hum on figures lately as well. got a few things on order but just seem to be loosing the steam. still have a bunch of stuff in boxes and find myself not really finding the drive to open them up! hell, still haven't opened up those dam ghostbusters yet! lol :lol

:rotfl
i know right?!?!

giphy.gif

Can’t believe Anakin will likely ship this month....

Wonder if Jedi Luke will actually be on time...

I have gotten so used to long delays that I pretty much accepted not seeing him till 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took some pics of the Tweeterhead Harley statue. My light box is really hit and miss--probably due to operator error :lol --but the pics didn't turn out horrible. Not as good as I know they could be though. I'm so used to just click-click-click photography that I'm not used to actually taking my time to make sure the lighting is right. :lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I just picked up the Season Pass disc for the second season of the Telltale Batman game. I ****ing love what they’re doing with it. It’s actually the first time in a while that I’ve bought a tie-in comic, too, simply because I love how unique their take on that universe is.

I just picked up the Season Pass disc for the second season of the Telltale Batman game. I ****ing love what they’re doing with it. It’s actually the first time in a while that I’ve bought a tie-in comic, too, simply because I love how unique their take on that universe is.

i downloaded that last month on the psn for ps4 as one of the freebies... but thought it was a movie or something. it's a game?

i downloaded that last month on the psn for ps4 as one of the freebies... but thought it was a movie or something. it's a game?

They’re basically contemporary choose your own adventure games. It’s mostly about story and character development and the choices you make in a sort of interactive movie with QuickTime events providing interstitial bursts of gameplay, but the storyline, performances, and plot are all excellent and there are some really unique and, for Batman, frankly, unprecedented twists in both the first and second seasons that make it feel fresh and worthwhile.

They’re basically contemporary choose your own adventure games. It’s mostly about story and character development and the choices you make in a sort of interactive movie with QuickTime events providing interstitial bursts of gameplay, but the storyline, performances, and plot are all excellent and there are some really unique and, for Batman, frankly, unprecedented twists in both the first and second seasons that make it feel fresh and worthwhile.

ah ok gotcha
yeah sounds cool... have to give it a whirl when i get some free time!

Obviously a little late, but I saw this today, and thought it was pretty funny. It could pretty much apply to the entire DCEU (minus Wonder Woman). If only it could actually happen...

:lol if only... That shot of him watching Snyder’s interview is hilarious. Also, seeing that bit of Snyder saying he’s a comic book guy really shows how full of **** he was the whole time.

Back