The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The break was actually nice. I think I've at least checked this board every day since I joined, even if I didn't post anything. I know I have a few of your emails and the PS4 group so I don't think we'd lose touch completely if the board crashed and burned. If it really came down to it, I'd just pay to start a new forum. :lol

The outages happens every couple of years it seems so I think there should be a contingency platform in case this happens again (it will). Sony used to have the private PSN group very accessible, but nowadays it's buried under layers of menus but at least it works just like any forum and you can use your phone as a keyboard.

Other than that there's Sykpe group chat, but (IMO) it's a bit cumbersome. I know there's Facebook too but I don't have one. :lol

Holy ****. I'm not getting this one because the cost will be ridiculous, but it looks pretty damn cool for XM's Rising Sun line.

28378549_2005084836378872_2661309541612704939_n.jpg

My brain can't comprehend how awesome XM and Prime 1 statues are, honestly. May the Lord protect me from the temptation to get one. :lol

This week can end now. :mad: It's only Tuesday morning and I've had it.

Amen brother....something in the air....every person has some special needs this week.

All my orders taking 10-15 minutes longer dealing with the needy lost souls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

next on the build list....

feed me seymour!!!

7qquxVH.jpg

4fNljaB.jpg

You got some serious talent, man. I can't wait to see it painted up.

BTW BBTS is getting HT Tarkin in the next 10 days. I cancelled mine since I'm trying to prioritize stuff right now. It's becoming easier to pass on stuff now.

Back