The i like the new predator designs from Predators thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But that's one main reason why I really like the idea of these Predators,they are different, not to be expected to follow their species' own codes, break the rules to gain the advantage, to learn, to adapt in their own way. The reason I'm posting in this thread, I like these Predators by their possibilities.

I suppose, so this Falcon is it Cybernetic or Organic?

If the previous reports are correct, it is mechanical, non-organic, it "delivers"what it has seen in the sky to the Pred, I assume through his bio helmet, as it looks to have some extra additions to it, maybe to receive the falcons "report"

Yes, I feel the same... But I wonder if we've run that particular discussion through it's course completely.

At any rate, I am interested to see if Berserker has any special hunting trait(other than riving himself up before battle like his name suggests) like his companions do, dogs and bird, or if Berserker is the one of the three who is more admirable because he may only rely on his own hunting skills and techniques.

Also, getting back to my post that started this debate, I now have a better understanding about the Predator names since the pic of the figures was put up. They kept the name Falconer, while bone jaw, Mr Black, is Berserker, and tusk pred has to be Tracker.

Last edited:
At any rate, I am interested to see if Berserker has any special hunting trait(other than riving himself up before battle like his name suggests) like his companions do, dogs and bird, or if Berserker is the one of the three who is more admirable because he may only rely on his own hunting skills and techniques.

Yeah, he seems to be the leader of the pack. So it's possible he has earnt the role by being the best hunter :goodpost:

I think the falcon will be a mixture of biological and mechanical

After magnifying this clip and studying it, I can tell you that it is biomech.

As it passes the camera and starts to move forward, you can see a heat trail being left in its wake.

So, it has some kind of exhaust.

If you look closely, you can see a 'vent' under each wing right next to the body.

What I find odd is that it flaps only one wing in this short clip.

falconflight.gif

After magnifying this clip and studying it, I can tell you that it is biomech.

As it passes the camera and starts to move forward, you can see a heat trail being left in its wake.

So, it has some kind of exhaust.

If you look closely, you can see a 'vent' under each wing right next to the body.

What I find odd is that it flaps only one wing in this short clip.

falconflight.gif

Nice find! I didnt see the exhaust until now. Cant see the the thing you are referring to under the wing though.
But it flips only one wing because he's taking a turn.

It would be quite impossible for it to be only biological, because its got to have some sort of camera/predator mask hooked up to it, in order for the Falconer predator to see what it sees. Yet I dont think its purely mechanical either because the wings move way too smoothly, and the creature makes primal noises. Oh, and ofcourse, it looks biological...

I hate when they do that , I remember watching the dark knight trailers countless times and getting used to small scenes being in certain ways and really liking them , then when finally getting to see the finished film those scenes were changed.

Back