The i like the new predator designs from Predators thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is Tracker the one everyone's been calling Mr. Black, while Berserker is the dog handler with tusks on his mask? I know which one is the Falconer, because of the pic with his mechanical bird on his shoulder. Or would Berserker be Mr. Black?

What CP said.
Berserker is the one with the jawbone mask, the one with the tusks is the dog handler and the other one is the falconer.

And where, ANYWHERE, have you seen pic of the falconer Pred with the falcon sitting on it's shoulder?

What CP said.
Berserker is the one with the jawbone mask, the one with the tusks is the dog handler and the other one is the falconer.

And where, ANYWHERE, have you seen pic of the falconer Pred with the falcon sitting on it's shoulder?

Unless I am completely wrong here, I believed this to be the falcon on his shoulder.

That was my first thought, why I believe that is the mechanical falcon.

Hmmmm im in two minds about the "falcon" itself, it's cool as a UAV BUT would the Preds really design it to look like a falcon? A bird of Earth? Surely it would be based on a flying creature from their homeworld?

Not to mention the fact that... If we're paying attention to events from Predator 2, the preds have been coming to Earth for hundreds of years, and take whatever they want.

Im not doubting it's existance, just saying why base it on a Falcon? Why not a flying creature from The Pred planet?

Ok, so they hunted birds, too! Not an uncommon idea, and they might have been intrigued by birds if, say, they have none on their home world.

Last edited:
Scientific research. A hunters curiosity, maybe one even flew into their ships open door(like at my work last week).

On a bird? They are way more advanced than us, why research birds when they have ships that can go at the speed of light?

What the Hells is that on his shoulder! Looks to big to be a plasma caster....

I think that somebody is holding a gun to his head (Laurence Fishburne had a some kind of alien weapon in the trailer).

If it was you, and you were on a planet with new creatures you've never seen, plus you have quite an imagination(based on the fact that you have a space ship), wouldn't you be slightly interested?

If it was you, and you were on a planet with new creatures you've never seen, plus you have quite an imagination(based on the fact that you have a space ship), wouldn't you be slightly interested?

If I was ruthless alien hunter coming to a planet to prove my worth I wouldn't look at birds, as they aren't worthy game, I'd be looking at the biggest creature and how to kill it

If I was ruthless alien hunter coming to a planet to prove my worth I wouldn't look at birds, as they aren't worthy game, I'd be looking at the biggest creature and how to kill it

Exactly, and a "bird's eye view," while still on the ground is a great way to hunt the biggest creature.

Thats cheating though, if you want a good hunt, you have to learn and adapt on your own. Pred code anyways....

This isn't exactly a Predator clan that is up to code on their ethics, is it? Dog handler- hunt your pray down with K-9's, Berserker, by definition, get yourself rivaled up before battle, supposedly other things they've done to themselves which may or may not be true. Who's to say they are not wiling to go the extra mile to cheat in order to win?

This isn't exactly a Predator clan that is up to code on their ethics, is it? Dog handler- hunt your pray down with K-9's, Berserker, by definition, get yourself rivaled up before battle, supposedly other things they've done to themselves which may or may not be true. Who's to say they are not wiling to go the extra mile to cheat in order to win?

I suppose, so this Falcon is it Cybernetic or Organic?

Back