The i like the new predator designs from Predators thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8th wonder

Super Freak
Reaction score
:wave The negativity/criticism (they have the right to complain :lecture) in the older thread is getting tiresome, this one is for the ones that like or are ok with the new designs.

I actually like the designs as well...as someone that is invloved with graphics/imagery, I understand that those pics are not indicative of what will be shown on screen. Even then, I still like the designs. Especially the "Mr. Black" and "Falconer" bios.

THere are nt many films im excited about this year.This is one of them.Like the look of the new Preds.

Whats the idea of this thread? Im not being sarcastic but I really dont get it.

Its a thread 4 people who like the new pred designs ..like the other thread without all the complaining and stuff ..there has been some pointless threads ..this is not one of them.

Love the new pred designs ..original pred is still my favorite but i do love that falconer:)

I really love this bio. It looks very alien and cold-blooded.

Last edited:
Falconer bio was the one I hated the most at first but now I think its my favorite. But overall I love all 3 bios.

I wonder will hot toys make the classic predator from this film ..and what would set it apart from the p1 apart from the damaged bio?

Its a thread 4 people who like the new pred designs ..like the other thread without all the complaining and stuff ..there has been some pointless threads ..this is not one of them.

Love the new pred designs ..original pred is still my favorite but i do love that falconer:)

I thought it was a thread where you could only say the same thing over and over again: "Wow I LUV the new design." But if its just an opinion thread without arguing then its c00l.

predators_evil_look1.jpg

Have to agree with you there mate. I just hope it doesnt look too bulky on the sides when you look straight into his face, without an angle.

I wonder will hot toys make the classic predator from this film ..and what would set it apart from the p1 apart from the damaged bio?
My gues is, that they will not do that one, just a gues.:dunno

Becouse, some people cant stand all that negativety :clap

predators_evil_look1.jpg

I've not been following this movie much as is, that is the only picture I have seen of the new Predators which it doesn't live up to the first it's a pretty cool design. Does anyone think the angular jaw of the mask makes it look a bit like Shunt from the British version of Robot Wars?

I'm the same on the falconer bio, at first I thought it was the worst but the more I look at it I'm liking it as much as Mr. Black's. I think this movie will work and I'm excited about the look and feel I'm been getting so far from it so I'm staying positive that this will be a good movie. I'm interested to see how the classic pred's bio get smashed up or if they show that. I know a lot has been leaked so far but I'm hoping there are some suprises and twists along the way and I'm interested in Morpheus's role and what happens to him. Other than some pics not much has been said about him.

=fawk3s;2606501]I thought it was a thread where you could only say the same thing over and over again: "Wow I LUV the new design." But if its just an opinion thread without arguing then its c00l.

It's about discussing the new predators, without having the;

ooooooooooo nooooooozzz!!!! they are CRAP!!!!! whining

Back