The I AM BORED thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im bored too and still kinda annoyed about a guy questioning me about the kind I music I listen to when I had to take him home IN MY CAR. Boy I tell you SOME PEOPLE. O well now Im thinking about what movie I can download before I hit the sack. I wonder if Little ____ers will live up to the first two movies. After looking at your Avatar I wonder if Thor will be good?

People should know: The Driver picks the music! If they don't like it, than they have no right to _____ about it...

Yeah I'm just stuck here at work for the next 7 hours :monkey4

I hope Thor will be good... Trailer looks awesome!

Yeah they should know. I wish Thor's hammer had a longer handle on it (if thats what you call it). Have you ever seen that animated movie when The Hulk picks up Thor's hammer and start beating the crap out of him with it?

Last edited:
Yeah they should know. I wish Thor's hammer had a longer handle on it (if thats what you call it). Have you ever seen that animated movie when The Hulk picks up Thor's hammer and start beating the crap out of him with it?

No I haven't seen that... Sounds pretty cool though!

I'm bored and also I am at work right now. I should probably get some work done.

:lol yeah... not much work to do anymore it seems... Just 3 more days (including today) until the Christmas break, so I'll probably be bored till Thursday :lol

Also bored at work. Another hour and a half left :monkey2

I'm going down the pub later, otherwise I'd be bored at home too. I really shouldn't be considering all the stuff I have but....I'm a spoilt-f____er.

rollover.gif

All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy. All work and no play makes The Entity a dull boy.

As you can see... I'm bored again :lol

People should know: The Driver picks the music! If they don't like it, than they have no right to _____ about it...
I went on a 12 hour drive to Texas with a guy several years back to do some Habitat for Humanity stuff, and he played Dave ____ing Mathews the entire way! Like you said, I didn't volunteer to put the wear on my car, so I didn't _____ about it (though, in my defense, the previous year I tried to drive to Ohio and my car's engine broke). But my God. That was worse than bamboo under the fingernails for me. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Never again.

I went on a 12 hour drive to Texas with a guy several years back to do some Habitat for Humanity stuff, and he played Dave ____ing Mathews the entire way! Like you said, I didn't volunteer to put the wear on my car, so I didn't _____ about it (though, in my defense, the previous year I tried to drive to Ohio and my car's engine broke). But my God. That was worse than bamboo under the fingernails for me. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Never again.

12 hours?! Holy crap man, that is a long time...

And yeah, the rule kinda sucks at times... I've experienced it myself... People listening to this crappy Dutch or German folk music while on a roadtrip do not make me happy :gah: :gah:

I'll just have to pay them back someday when I own a car :lol

If I ever run across that guy again and drive him anywhere, I'm gonna put Slayer's Reign in Blood in there and crank the volume up as high as it goes.

Back