The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated with a super popular strong female character that demolishes Darth Kennedy's "all male Star Wars fans are misogynists" toxic narrative.

I am surprised HT didn't save this release for the debut of her new show though.

TM Luke is definitely coming with a Grogu. DX21?

DX21 is already out. Ahsoka actually got two DX spots with and without Grogu.

Ya, I realized that after my post. Need to update the checklist image. DX22 then?

As PERS seem to be the only shared feature in the DX line, it will depend if Hot Toys want to spend on R&D for another Luke sculpt or just go for a new hair style on the existing ROTJ.

As PERS seem to be the only shared feature in the DX line, it will depend if Sideshow want to spend on R&D for another Luke sculpt or just go for a new hair style on the existing ROTJ.

Solo Maul does not have PERS I don't think, and he's DX18.

What does everyone think of the quarter scale Darth Vader? I currently have the 1/6, but just ordered the quarter scale. I'm extremely excited to get this beast.

What does everyone think of the quarter scale Darth Vader? I currently have the 1/6, but just ordered the quarter scale. I'm extremely excited to get this beast.

I?ve been tempted lately too. I keep telling myself to just wait for the 1:6 version, when it comes.

175052931_10158649463144145_2762663157788136469_n.jpg173056330_10158649463534145_4605520811860366083_n.jpg

I have it, and he's amazing.

It is kinda sad that I've preordered almost everything in this pic except the sand bro.

I have everything except Moff Gideon, Dark Trooper, and Tuscan Raider on preorder. Thinking I'll probably pick up the Tuscan, not sure on the other two.

It is kinda sad that I've preordered almost everything in this pic except the sand bro.

I have everything except Moff Gideon, Dark Trooper, and Tuscan Raider on preorder. Thinking I'll probably pick up the Tuscan, not sure on the other two.

I've got those all on PO lol, I skipped some in this line, like both Stormtroopers, but have been going pretty good now once they started doing headsculpts. And I absolutely needed some tuskens, for ANH more than Mando though. I know they're not totally accurate to that but it's fine by me.

Back