The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look, I understand that Clone Wars is super popular and that all troops sell like "hot cakes", but the fact we are getting all these side characters or rubbish like that evil BB-8 droid before an OT C-3PO, who is arguably a mascot of the franchise, is a little ridiculous.

The inarticulate Blurrg is also a huge head-scratcher. I just hope its poor sales doesn't stop HT from doing further mounts in the future. Imagine how well a Tauntaun or Dewback would instead of this!

Look, I understand that Clone Wars is super popular and that all troops sell like "hot cakes", but the fact we are getting all these side characters or rubbish like that evil BB-8 droid before an OT C-3PO, who is arguably a mascot of the franchise, is a little ridiculous.

The inarticulate Blurrg is also a huge head-scratcher. I just hope its poor sales doesn't stop HT from doing further mounts in the future. Imagine how well a Tauntaun or Dewback would instead of this!

The Blurrg does have some arm articulation. There's a big maybe of them doing a Tauntaun, but I don't see any way they ever do a Dewback.

It is very considerate of our friend Getter Dragon to label the Clone Wars and Bad Batch in between EpII and EPIII :yess:

182560294_10157993780647344_8536747871202853034_n.jpg181563540_10157993780857344_7146756915128932879_n.jpg

They have to make Kuiil ! It' so damn annoying that they have a track record of showing things and not making them. Like Peter and the Wolf.

:lol Left > Right. Boy do I not like that Artillery Trooper.

:lol Left > Right. Boy do I not like that Artillery Trooper.

Agree, if they keep going like that the display would look like a packet of M&M's.......also having them so squeaky clean does nothing when put beside all the other Mando figures.

Sure I get it Gideon keeps them in line and clean. But still looks odd in a collection.

Back