The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not like anyone found the character offensive or anything, but I bet HT will breathe a sigh of relief not having to figure out that new body she would have needed.

Updated with your new Baldo Fett doll that comes with two outfits just like a Barbie: dirty Star Wars robes[SUP]TM[/SUP] that 90% of characters in this franchise wear and a used half set of armor bought from at a local cosplayer's garage-sale.

I must admit that portrait may be the best one Hot Toys has ever produced. Time will tell if the commercial release will live up to that prototype.

Updated with your new Baldo Fett doll that comes with two outfits just like a Barbie: dirty Star Wars robes[SUP]TM[/SUP] that 90% of characters in this franchise wear and a used half set of armor bought from at a local cosplayer's garage-sale.

I must admit that portrait may be the best one Hot Toys has ever produced. Time will tell if the commercial release will live up to that prototype

Yep it's pretty damn good isn't it.

Considering HT generally does old wrinkled men pretty well I'd say Sarlac acid scars should also convert well from Proto to Production.

Bo-Katan has already been teased... this means The Mandalorian is going to have more figures released than any other Star Wars installment, except for TFA.

It may even surpass TFA.

What will be next?

- Pedro Pascal sculpted Mando with Grogu?
- Rosario Dawson Ashoka Tano?
- Luke with Grogu?

I have spoken.

Bo-Katan has already been teased... this means The Mandalorian is going to have more figures released than any other Star Wars installment, except for TFA.

It may even surpass TFA.

What will be next?

- Pedro Pascal sculpted Mando with Grogu?
- Rosario Dawson Ashoka Tano?
- Luke with Grogu?

I have spoken.

I have a feeling they will release a Dawson Ashoka when her show premieres instead of part of the Mando line. You can expect a Thrawn figure from that as well.

t-ron.jpg

Updated. So who is left to go up for preorder between now and Season 3? Luke & ??? I would have said Cara Dune, but even Hasbro isn't allowed to make figures of her.

Mando V.3 with Pedro HS or that Stormtrooper they keep teasing with every recent releases. Other than that, we're like done with season 2 as Hot Toys will now focus on Wanda, Vision, Falcon, Winter Soldier or Loki.

Updated. So who is left to go up for preorder between now and Season 3? Luke & ??? I would have said Cara Dune, but even Hasbro isn't allowed to make figures of her.

I guess you've seen this (maybe you even made it ??), but it's a good indicator.

When you consider Hot Toys waiting on some characters for stand alone shows and Season 3 probable appearances. There aren't many left.

157586384_4110237952343657_4166884600584342072_o.jpg

No I didn't make that image, but it is a really nice checklist (not a fan of including non-existent figures though). Looking at it more closely, I don't see them making anymore characters until Season 3 begins (other than Luke who has already been teased). My other possibilities:

• Cara Dune - cancelled for now until Disney realizes they like money more than the knee-jerk opinions of Darth Kennedy the Incompetent.
  • Boba "Fresh Paint" Fett - I don't see this one being released until Book of Boba starts, but I could be wrong.
  • Ashoka - When her own show premieres and not a day before.
  • 50.37% chance they make the Forge Master.
  • Hot Toys will never ever ever EVER make the Frog Lady; just like Poe.

This isn't a bad thing. Hopefully with this break from Mando they can get back to more characters from ESB and ROTJ. ROTJ Biker Scout incoming!

I guess you've seen this (maybe you even made it ??), but it's a good indicator.

When you consider Hot Toys waiting on some characters for stand alone shows and Season 3 probable appearances. There aren't many left.

View attachment 508088

No I didn't make that image, but it is a really nice checklist (not a fan of including non-existent figures though). Looking at it more closely, I don't see them making anymore characters until Season 3 begins (other than Luke who has already been teased). My other possibilities:

• Cara Dune - cancelled for now until Disney realizes they like money more than the knee-jerk opinions of Darth Kennedy the Incompetent.
  • Boba "Fresh Paint" Fett - I don't see this one being released until Book of Boba starts, but I could be wrong.
  • Ashoka - When her own show premieres and not a day before.
  • 50.37% chance they make the Forge Master.
  • Hot Toys will never ever ever EVER make the Frog Lady; just like Poe.

This isn't a bad thing. Hopefully with this break from Mando they can get back to more characters from ESB and ROTJ. ROTJ Biker Scout incoming!

Only way Cara gets made is if she's re-cast. I think they'll definitely be making Luke, S2 Mando, and Ahsoka. Her show is too far off and they can make money now, and then again later with a different costume, I'm sure there'll be something they can do for the show.

Mando line is well on track to overtaking TFA as having the most figures.

The show helped Rogue One's line to grow by two as well!

I guess at least 3 TMS will be from Wadavision, a we can expect a few more from Falcon & Winter Soldier and likely Loki as well. Next Star Wars related reveal might also be a trooper variant from The Bad Batch.

I guess at least 3 TMS will be from Wadavision, a we can expect a few more from Falcon & Winter Soldier and likely Loki as well. Next Star Wars related reveal might also be a trooper variant from The Bad Batch.

Yes that sounds logical. I'm still praying for a couple of Zack Snyder JL figures mixed in there as well.

Yes that sounds logical. I'm still praying for a couple of Zack Snyder JL figures mixed in there as well.

I think black suit Superman is a given. Maybe HT will be generous enough to release that long awaited Cyborg. They seem to be in a good mood with the recent long awaited releases of both Shoretrooper missing variants.

I think black suit Superman is a given. Maybe HT will be generous enough to release that long awaited Cyborg. They seem to be in a good mood with the recent long awaited releases of both Shoretrooper missing variants.

Yep black suit Superman should be a minimum. I just hope they do re-release Knightmare Batman to pair with Superman. He'll look a bit weird by himself.

But yes Cyborg is really needed to round out the line with the same ramp JL stand. I have a place waiting.

I see other collectible companies are working on Darkseid.

But I guess we're in the wrong thread for this :lol sorry Getter Dragon !!!

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 21.59.46.jpg

I think we'll see Stormtrooper, Luke and Ahsoka before BoBF show's Boba and Fennec. Add some OT and PT or Clones in there.

I wonder if Fennec will be released when they air Bad Batch.

Updated with a super popular strong female character that demolishes Darth Kennedy's "all male Star Wars fans are misogynists" toxic narrative.

I am surprised HT didn't save this release for the debut of her new show though.

TM Luke is definitely coming with a Grogu. DX21?

Back