The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated.

While watching the show, I never noticed how closely Kuiil resembles Nolte. Very impressive makeup effects.

nick-nolte-167933_828x1104.jpg

Yeah until watching the BTS footage I assumed that it really was Nolte in costume shrunk down with visual effects due to how closely the likeness in the mask seemed to match his own face.

If I were to have bet, I would have said the first one to reach 4 rows would be Star Wars or Empire, not a TV show! I'm also reading Bad Batch is a flop. Will there be the only a single figure from that series???

They've already announced two (Hunter and Echo.)

But yeah a new episode dropped today and no one seems to care in the Bad Batch thread, lol.

But yeah a new episode dropped today and no one seems to care in the Bad Batch thread, lol.

I've felt a bit the same. Haven't watched it yet myself. No real urge to either, going by the last episodes.

I've felt a bit the same. Haven't watched it yet myself. No real urge to either, going by the last episodes.

I wonder if HT jumped the gun with the Bad Batch like they did with Force Awakens and end up with a bunch of figures no one buys even on sale.

So most of the TM characters are out now, which is amazing. Who is left that, realistically, HT would release outside the teased Luke and SBD? Cara Dune, Armorer, Mando with Pedro sculpt, Greef? Anyone else?

If I were to have bet, I would have said the first one to reach 4 rows would be Star Wars or Empire, not a TV show! I'm also reading Bad Batch is a flop. Will there be only a single figure from that series???

I don't know if it's just me, but I have zero urgency to watch. Mandalorian I was up at 6am watching episodes before they could get spoiled, Wandavision and Falcon and Winter Soldier I watched either Friday or Saturday. I haven't had the urge to watch Bad Batch at all yet. I will binge it sometime soon, but it's not nearly as enticing to me.

They've only put Echo up for preorder. A preview of a prototype doesn't mean crap to Hot Toys. I'm not certain what we'll get from that series.

I wonder if HT jumped the gun with the Bad Batch like they did with Force Awakens and end up with a bunch of figures no one buys even on sale.

So most of the TM characters are out now, which is amazing. Who is left that, realistically, HT would release outside the teased Luke and SBD? Cara Dune, Armorer, Mando with Pedro sculpt, Greef? Anyone else?

Armourer is also probably a S3 bet now. Others could be,

* Cobb Vanth in Salacc worn Fett armour would look great. Maybe a good one for a SDCC exclusive ? If he's in BoBoba then he won't have the armour any more. So it's now or never.
* Koska Reeves (but I think they'll wait until S3 for her).
* Mayfeld. (Mega outside chance, but wouldn't be bad I guess)

Well BB is something new and the people love something new of SW. But it really is just more CW, not much new to the table. HT really has only put 1 figure into production. Hunter could just be a prop if sales are bad, show is bad.

Amazing how HT has pounded out the Mando line. I think the Armorer is a given, Koska a second. That 3rd Mando, Axe Woves, might be an easy make with similar armor to the others. They have to make Luke right? I would love a 2 pack with R2 and the demand is in the prices you see for both of them right now. MandoV3 is coming, but is the swoop coming with him?

Well BB is something new and the people love something new of SW. But it really is just more CW, not much new to the table. HT really has only put 1 figure into production. Hunter could just be a prop if sales are bad, show is bad.

Amazing how HT has pounded out the Mando line. I think the Armorer is a given, Koska a second. That 3rd Mando, Axe Woves, might be an easy make with similar armor to the others. They have to make Luke right? I would love a 2 pack with R2 and the demand is in the prices you see for both of them right now. MandoV3 is coming, but is the swoop coming with him?

Mando Luke is just a matter of time. But I think the chances of a "single" and a "2 pack deluxe with R2" are pretty good.

Mando Luke is just a matter of time. But I think the chances of a "single" and a "2 pack deluxe with R2" are pretty good.
I hope so. R2 over $500 and is an OT character. I just want R2 without all the gadgets the deluxe had. Problem is, over time, the slimmed down version might be more MSRP than the Deluxe. I foresee a Luke Mando separate with DT base and Luke Mando w R2 Deluxe.

So... ummmm... with this new forum design, I don't see a way to edit my original post. Is this the end of the Star Wars Visual Checklist????????? Does anyone know how to edit posts with this new format (all I see is "Report - Edit and Delete are missing from my original post")? Hopefully an Admin can get back to me...

Last edited:
Back