The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, as i was updating my own master list, i noticed this Transport Trooper is Hot Toys 150th Star Wars 1/6 figure. If release schedules are respected, it will have taken seven and a half years to reach that point. That's about a figure every 2.6 weeks.

Are skipped numbers figures which were gained green to go to production (so they even had a number), but were scrapped at the last moment? License issue or so?

By the way, as i was updating my own master list, i noticed this Transport Trooper is Hot Toys 150th Star Wars 1/6 figure. If release schedules are respected, it will have taken seven and a half years to reach that point. That's about a figure every 2.6 weeks.

I love stats like this! Star Wars collectors have been spoiled even if a majority are troopers and the glaring lack of alien characters. This also rubs salt in the wound of anyone who wants a doll from a franchise other than SW or the MCU.

Any chance you would be willing to share your master list?

I collected a little of every Hot Toys figure line before SW, now I can only afford SW, especially when you add the JazzInc offerings to the list.

It?s a wonderful (and very expensive) time to be a Star Wars fan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love stats like this! Star Wars collectors have been spoiled even if a majority are troopers and the glaring lack of alien characters. This also rubs salt in the wound of anyone who wants a doll from a franchise other than SW or the MCU.

Any chance you would be willing to share your master list?

Absolutely. Is is in the WPS (.doc) format.

I collected a little of every Hot Toys figure line before SW, now I can only afford SW, especially when you add the JazzInc offerings to the list.

It?s a wonderful (and very expensive) time to be a Star Wars fan!

Started collecting that scale with Sideshow and jumped ships when Hot Toys acquired the licence. Never strayed from my Star Wars only path... and am glad i didn't. As you said, with Jazzinc wonderful creations, very expensive times for us Star Wars collectors. Fortunately, with only 8 figures on PO for next year (compared to the 15 i bought in 2020), i may end up saving a few $$$.

When you say 7.5 years, from what time are you starting/ending?

Starting early 2015 with the release of the Shadow Stormtrooper and finishing mid 2022 when the current PO schedule ends.

Now, looking back at my list, i have to admit i should have started end of 2012 when Hot Toys released the DX-07... especially since i included Bespin Luke to the tally.

Starting early 2015 with the release of the Shadow Stormtrooper and finishing mid 2022 when the current PO schedule ends.

Now, looking back at my list, i have to admit i should have started end of 2012 when Hot Toys released the DX-07... especially since i included Bespin Luke to the tally.

Oh ok, I didn't realize the stormtrooper was released that early, I thought the first ANH figures were in 2016. I think you're doing it right though, I wouldn't include the years between DX07 and the regular releases since there was such a gap.

Updated. Shoretrooper aftermarket is plummeting right now. Don't invest.

I think we can officially decree that 027 is, indeed, life-size Groot.

So many new figures to pre-order. I was finally down to just one (Endgame Captain), but now I'm back up to 5! Dammit!

Updated. Shoretrooper aftermarket is plummeting right now. Don't invest.

I think we can officially decree that 027 is, indeed, life-size Groot.

So many new figures to pre-order. I was finally down to just one (Endgame Captain), but now I'm back up to 5! Dammit!

Didn't realise these were split between Rogue One and Mandalorian. Makes sense when you look at the designs though and where they appeared.

Sure it's a cash grab, but hey it's Hot Toys. I'm getting the Squad Leader.

Are we taking guesses on which OT figures HT will reveal this year? Obviously not Bespin Han.

Are we taking guesses on which OT figures HT will reveal this year? Obviously not Bespin Han.

Reveals/Teases? My guesses are:

• Cara Dune
  • Mando Luke
  • Mando Boba
  • Mando Ashoka
  • Gamorrean Guard from the Book of Boba
  • Another clone trooper
  • Some rando character from the prequels - Nute Gunray?

Reveals/Teases? My guesses are:

• Cara Dune
  • Mando Luke
  • RO Tank Commander
  • Mando Ashoka
  • Gamorrean Guard from the Book of Boba
  • Another clone trooper
  • Some rando character from the prequels - Nute Gunray?

Mando Luke is just a question of time I think. Same with Mando Ahsoka. Gamorrean Guard is an interesting pick.

I guess they could use the same body for Cara Dune and the Gamorrean :lol

I can't see HT doing them at all but if they only do one version I hope they don't do Mando style Gamoreans. Those guys are skinny AF compared to the ones in ROTJ.

I guess they could use the same body for Cara Dune and the Gamorrean :lol

I don?t know, she doesn?t look like a Gamorrean to me...

f82501b1679cc720c81e4b814114f2b7.jpg

Back