The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R_R_X
With Gunslinger 2, John Marston figure are we going to have the ability to pull off multiple looks from RDD and RDD2 like we are able to do with Arthur?

Sorry if this was already asked. Just wondering so I know how much I need to bank because with Arthur I purchased 3 of the same figure so I could have all the different looks. So, it would be good to know early how much I need to save up and also how much butt I’m going to have to kiss with the wife if I’m buying another 3 of the same figures. 😂

Sorry, this is only loosely related but this is happening to my Gunslinger; tracking says it’s being returned to the sender? but it’s still progressing forward?? I checked several tracking places and they all gave me slightly different info. One even gave me a new tracking number to use.. This happened to anyone? 4PX via Kit

Attachments

• 876146DC-CCAA-4ED4-8AAD-7271660CFDEC.jpeg
    876146DC-CCAA-4ED4-8AAD-7271660CFDEC.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 7E5B770D-0068-452A-8D2D-D57BA3579B16.jpeg
    7E5B770D-0068-452A-8D2D-D57BA3579B16.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 0
Sorry, this is only loosely related but this is happening to my Gunslinger; tracking says it’s being returned to the sender? but it’s still progressing forward?? I checked several tracking places and they all gave me slightly different info. One even gave me a new tracking number to use.. This happened to anyone? 4PX via Kit
Happened once to me, but it was still delivered. Hope everything goes smoothly. :pray:

It's a common glitch and nothing to worry about, happens a lot to me as well.

R_R_X

With Gunslinger 2, John Marston figure are we going to have the ability to pull off multiple looks from RDD and RDD2 like we are able to do with Arthur?

Sorry if this was already asked. Just wondering so I know how much I need to bank because with Arthur I purchased 3 of the same figure so I could have all the different looks. So, it would be good to know early how much I need to save up and also how much butt I’m going to have to kiss with the wife if I’m buying another 3 of the same figures. 😂
There will be the option to have multiple looks yes.

Probably 4PX changed the tracking, email us and we will sort it out for you

I'm new to buying figures but this will be the first and last time I ever buy from ComicSanctorium
I just hopes it comes soon

I'm new to buying figures but this will be the first and last time I ever buy from ComicSanctorium
I just hopes it comes soon
Agree with RandomHero I’d cancel and go with Kit. OneSixthKit the price you pay is for the figure shipping is included. Easy simple and they ship fast. Kit is extremely nice and very professional. They will get 90-95% of all my overseas business from now on.

Comic Santorum and Toys Wonderland are the same animal with two heads. Their shipping is crazy and you can go for the discount shipping but you can literally wait 3 months to get something with their value shipping. CS and TW will have sales to try and suck you in - figures for $100 but the shipping will be at least the cost of the figure or more. You’ll earn reward points which will literally add up to a few bucks but Kit has a better reward system in place.

You can still buy from Kit and cancel at CS
I already spent my money on the pre-order in December of last year and I don't have enough money for it anymore
Plus I have never cancelled a pre-order before so I don't know if I would get my money back

Last edited:
I have one experience with magnetic stands and it turned me off the idea completely: Kaustic Plastik's John Wayne.

His ankles are so weak he can't safely stand up on the base. The base itself is a lump of the cheapest feeling plastic with a paper sticker on top. It's also designed like a podium, which I don't like as I prefer to have my figures in groups.

I might as well throw the thing away because it's useless.

I love what LiM did with the Gunslinger base. Just the right size and height, some sculpted detail and the campfire to make it unique.
Hi, Yes I understand, it looks as if magnetic stands are not good in the short or long term.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with RandomHero I’d cancel and go with Kit. OneSixthKit the price you pay is for the figure shipping is included. Easy simple and they ship fast. Kit is extremely nice and very professional. They will get 90-95% of all my overseas business from now on.

Comic Santorum and Toys Wonderland are the same animal with two heads. Their shipping is crazy and you can go for the discount shipping but you can literally wait 3 months to get something with their value shipping. CS and TW will have sales to try and suck you in - figures for $100 but the shipping will be at least the cost of the figure or more. You’ll earn reward points which will literally add up to a few bucks but Kit has a better reward system in place.
For me, OneSixthkit every time, it is all about communication and service, Kit delivers.

Back