The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received and paid my invoice this morning! 😁 For those that may be curious where their order resides in the sequence, and want a rough estimate of their waiting time; my order number was after 74800+
yeah mine was in the 75000s so if you’re far past that you might have to wait a little while longer

Oh! I want! Have to check

Edit: Thanks KIT!
Got my copy now
51c4e26efb8ede97917b632b2b0c2121270112b9r1-250-250_hq.gif

BTW, shame on Justin’s Collection on Youtube, tried to direct some guy who looks for Arthur in the comment of his review video to Onesixthkit and the comment got deleted immediately
Well, to be fair, pointing out a site that carries unlicensed product on another site viewed by millions of people, is how you get lawyers sending C&Ds and forcing retailers to stop carrying this stuff. Hopefully it got deleted quickly enough.

Well, to be fair, pointing out a site that carries unlicensed product on another site viewed by millions of people, is how you get lawyers sending C&Ds and forcing retailers to stop carrying this stuff. Hopefully it got deleted quickly enough.
Good point

In all seriousness, how did Justin get it so fast? Presumably, he's in the UK. I paid for mine immediately, it was shipped immediately, but it's still in China.

Does TW overnight it to him? That can't be cheap.

Back