The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I checked their Facebook page they just got a Huge shipment of figures and they say they will be fulfulling orders tomorrow hopefully some of those are for us here on this forum who have ordered from them

Yeah sorry about the confusion guys I'm new to this website just learning about it ill try to not get 2 forums mixed again thats my bad

I've got mine ordered through giantoy and they said they should have them mid to end of April.

I've got mine ordered through giantoy and they said they should have them mid to end of April.

I'd like to think if it was that close RRX would be in here with the good news. But considering we've not heard anything other than the patented "Coming Soon" since last month, methinks Giantoy is just guessing like the rest of us.

14 mins

Howdy everyone,

I just want to let you know we recieve all your messages and we read your posts, we understand you're all tired of waiting for the outlaw and the good news is the figures are in the packaging stage right now and we're focusing on final details, this is by far the most detailed and the biggest release we've done so far, we've been hard at work because we want to deliver something truly special and we will not rush it out now that we're so close to the end.

The next and final update will be pictures of the final product when it's ready to ship in Q2.

Until then we just ask for your understanding and a little bit more of patience, we're at the end of the road now and sooner than later the cowpoke will start riding out all over the world, until then stay healthy and have some damn faith!
1f920.png

If it hasn't left the factory yet then I'd personally be surprised to see it hit before June, and that's if no new unforeseen problems rear their ugly heads in the meantime. Which, given the state of things in the world at the moment, is probably being optimistic.

Still, regardless of all that, very much looking forward to it, whenever it does finally hit.

I'm a bit concerned about shipping rates considering the state of things and that I ordered from onesixthkit.

I'm a bit concerned about shipping rates considering the state of things and that I ordered from onesixthkit.

Kit mentioned recently that the Hong Kong Post Vantage service that he sent the heavy Hot Toys Hellboy by was "crazy expensive", but he doesn't ask for any extra payment since delivery is always included in the price. It was a relatively fast delivery at nine days, though still slower than the five days regular airmail used to be.

The latest parcel he despatched was by China Post. It took a few days before the tracking number worked as he's using a shipping agent to deliver the packages to a post office in another city. Don't know whether this a cost saving exercise or whether he regards it as a more reliable service. Either way it's back into the lap of the gods (after the Vantage delivery) as its been 'leaving overseas' for the last 10 days.

Kit mentioned recently that the Hong Kong Post Vantage service that he sent the heavy Hot Toys Hellboy by was "crazy expensive", but he doesn't ask for any extra payment since delivery is always included in the price. It was a relatively fast delivery at nine days, though still slower than the five days regular airmail used to be.

The latest parcel he despatched was by China Post. It took a few days before the tracking number worked as he's using a shipping agent to deliver the packages to a post office in another city. Don't know whether this a cost saving exercise or whether he regards it as a more reliable service. Either way it's back into the lap of the gods (after the Vantage delivery) as its been 'leaving overseas' for the last 10 days.

Good to know. He has always been my preferred seller when buying the more niche Hong Kong figures such as this.

Back