The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I put Gone Fishin' Deputy Arthur into the display case, I switched the bases over, as it seemed more appropriate for him to be at the campsite.

100_1477.JPG

Getting three figures from two sets, using minimal extra parts that I already had, makes it feel like an even better deal. I used some of the parts to make my Lando bandido too, so it feels like three-and-a-half figures.

Plus there's all the accessories currently residing as scenery in the winter display.

I'm gonna have to take off the jacket and shirt. Is the shirt Velcro?

The shirt is Velcro part the way up, but it's also connected between his legs with elastic, and he's wearing braces connected to his trousers.

You should be able to swivel the arm joint through the clothes. It'd be easier.

It has been a whole week since my package from giantoy arrived at my country's airport, and there isn't any updates since then. What the hell are they doing.

Why didn't this come with a cigarette so we can re-enact the cough/ hacking? No doubt did his cigarette smoking contributed to his TB

I don't see a trigger on my rifle.
Do you mean the lever? That can come apart during transport, make sure to look through everything and see if you find it, if you don't you can contact the retailer you bought it from with a missing/broken part list so a replacement can be sorted out.

Do you mean the lever? That can come apart during transport, make sure to look through everything and see if you find it, if you don't you can contact the retailer you bought it from with a missing/broken part list so a replacement can be sorted out.
I will, Thanks!

Back