The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its done! Ill take better pics after it heals.
smiley_emoticons_halloweenstars_jason.gif

403985_423690934357029_1264303813_n.jpg

At least you're not bleeding all over the place like I did. The outer edges of my arm took a beating. But everything healed up beautifully.

At least you're not bleeding all over the place like I did. The outer edges of my arm took a beating. But everything healed up beautifully.

BTW, how long was your session?

I bled a little. This sessions was a bit of a drag. About 2 1/2 hours laying on my stomach. Only took two 5 minute smoke/piss breaks. :lol

No one commented on this yet? Fvcking awesome.

I thought I did. Anyways, its awesome!

Nice work congrats ! 2 1/2 hours ain't bad. The one on my shoulder and chest took 6 1/2 (without the dragon) with a few smoke breaks only. After 4 hours it was like torture. You start feeling numb, then it turns to pain and sensitivity the whole way through :monkey4

dingetje.jpg

My first tattoo, the bantha skull from Boba Fett's shoulder. Of course it's on my left shoulder too. I had been using this as an avatar on forums since about 1999, and my love for Star Wars goes back a lot longer, so I had decided a long long time ago (but not so far away) that this was going to be my first tattoo, if I ever got the guts to get one. Since I'm a metalhead and musicphotographer, I see tattoos all the time, but still there's a certain threshold to get over before you actually get the first one. And while the guy was inking this on me, I was already thinking about the next one...

Tattoo-Eddie.jpg

Iron Maiden's Eddie, from the Powerslave album. Why? Cos it's the best band ever, and one of the best albums ever. And my love for Iron Maiden goes back almost as far as my love for Star Wars (well, a few years less, but still more than 20 years).

ie_swtwc.jpg

This is Set Abominae, mascot of American metalband Iced Earth. This is taken from their 1998 album Something Wicked This Way Comes, although the entire cover is a lot bigger than just the head (same with my Powerslave tattoo, by the way).

Awesome Nacho! Makes me miss my dog tonight. :(

On a lighter happier note, my second tattoo has been approved!

Grendel! :D

Awesome Nacho! Makes me miss my dog tonight. :(

On a lighter happier note, my second tattoo has been approved!

Grendel! :D

Thanks Fury. I know exactly how you feel bro..:(
Congrats on the second tatt approval..:hi5:
This one is my 4th with more to come...:D

Back