The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could never tattoo my exposed skin. I'm not that hardcore. Hell, I had my Artoo put as high as possible on my deltoid...

Nice hardcore work though man. :D

Ive had a batsymbol on the back of my neck since I was 19, but this is the first time Ive done something this extreme. But Im working to become manager at a retail store that not only accepts my tattoos but embraces them, and my career is graphic design, so being heavily tattooed doesnt hold me back from my life goals at all.

No....no tweety. :lol I probably won't even do a bird now.... :lol

Crap....I have no idea what I want...now that I think about it. Back to the drawing board. *sigh* It can take me years to figure out what I want....and then when I figure it out..that's it. There's no changing my mind. So....who knows how much longer it will take before I have that ah-ha moment.

Ive had a batsymbol on the back of my neck since I was 19, but this is the first time Ive done something this extreme. But Im working to become manager at a retail store that not only accepts my tattoos but embraces them, and my career is graphic design, so being heavily tattooed doesnt hold me back from my life goals at all.

That's cool. I'll probably be doing a career change in the next 4 years so I have to keep that in mind with any tattoos I get. As long as I can wear a mid sleeve shirt/blouse and cover it..I should be ok. I do have one on the inside of my wrist...but it's fairly small. The rest are easily covered.

I've been thinking about getting ivy or some kind of vine down the side of my back, but I think I will wait a bit. I know exactly what you mean by that ah-ha moment. I had those moments when I decided on my first tattoos. I'm so glad I didn't get any when I was younger.

Mine's in Florida. That can be a good thing. Met him at Celebration, so...

Are you going to get another next Celebration? :)

I'm lucky that here in Seattle we have a lot of good artists...but I'll be going to someone new for my next one so I'll have to do a lot of research first.

I've been thinking about getting ivy or some kind of vine down the side of my back, but I think I will wait a bit. I know exactly what you mean by that ah-ha moment. I had those moments when I decided on my first tattoos. I'm so glad I didn't get any when I was younger.

I've seen some real beautiful back tattoos of vines/flowers/etc.... I've thought of inking my back...but then I would hardly ever see it....so I'll probably go for the top 1/2 of my arm like I did last time.... I like the side/rib cage idea...but I think I'm too big of a wuss for that. :lol

I have one tattoo that was an impulse...went with a friend to get her first and she wanted me to get one too. Only tattoo I kind of regret...I like the idea behind it...but the design could have been a lot better...but that's what you get when you do an impulse tat with a not very good artist. :lol Maybe one day I can somehow get it fixed or turn it into something else.

I've seen some real beautiful back tattoos of vines/flowers/etc.... I've thought of inking my back...but then I would hardly ever see it ...so I'll probably go for the top 1/2 of my arm like I did last time.... I like the side/rib cage idea...but I think I'm too big of a wuss for that. :lol

I have one tattoo that was an impulse...went with a friend to get her first and she wanted me to get one too. Only tattoo I kind of regret...I like the idea behind it...but the design could have been a lot better...but that's what you get when you do an impulse tat with a not very good artist. :lol Maybe one day I can somehow get it fixed or turn it into something else.

That is the down side, isn't it? :lol

Are you going to get another next Celebration? :)

Don't think I remembered you were in Seattle! I should have seen you last summer as I was there for ten weeks! Well, Bremerton really...

Yeah, that was my plan. Another on the other deltoid at CVI, but now Celebrations may not be happening any more.

:(

But it wouldn't be SW related next time. Although I'd really like a Gonk! :D

Since I have a crow and holly branch on my right...
heads up.

it wont be long now til blackmask will rub it in about how he transitioned to crows. he had that i love lamp/i like turtles moment with...crows. :lol

Here's a more clear picture. Its hard to type right now. :lol

tumblr_mm48acRyWW1r6it1fo1_1280.png

Back