The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Show Your Tattoos

You might want to have a peek here at the pld thread...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55980

74 pages of some awesome stuff.

I've already posted mine in this htread here...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110292

But I'm always up for pimping them again! lol

First sitting...

DSCF0444.jpg

DSCF0445.jpg

DSCF0446.jpg

Second Sitting...

DSCF0481-1.jpg

DSCF0482-1.jpg

DSCF0483.jpg

Third sitting...the Colour begins :)

2012-08-11201854.jpg

2012-08-11201901.jpg

Got my next 3hrs booked for 27th September :)

Looking forward to getting it all finished.

Neil

Holy crap! That looks incredible man! I think my next sitting for my recent piece will be around that same time. Def look forward to seeing yours finished. :D

my son commuted to Richmond Virginia from NY once a month last winter to get this done from Jesse Smith from Loose Screw Tattoo .

44686B0B-5821-4B72-B9E2-37CD3A3FB902-2030-000002443D2BDDE0.jpg

I'm really into horror tattoos I dig the gore. Here are some of mine.

DSC04308.jpg

Vega155.jpg

Vega163.jpg

Vega164.jpg

Vega167.jpg

Vega148.jpg

Vega147.jpg

damn man, I hadn't seen all of the other tats you had, pretty awesome. I just can't mustard up the balls to get tattoos of movie characters, but those are sick.

This is mine. Only have one at the moment. It's on my inner forearm.

tumblr_m34z4mH4I41qdmpjmo1_500.png

very nice and unique. Who does the girl represent?

very nice and unique. Who does the girl represent?

Thank you!
Well, the girl is actually me & my artists own take on one of Sylvia Ji's paintings.
ji_black_domina-300x302.jpg

The meaning behind it is pretty special to me. 1: I'm Mexican, so it's a part of my heritage. & 2: Well, it's a long story but the whole 'Dia De Los Muetros' theme goes well with a certain life experience. =]

Holy crap! That looks incredible man! I think my next sitting for my recent piece will be around that same time. Def look forward to seeing yours finished. :D

Just saw your sig...don't tell me you actually enjoyed FTFD's new album? It's so bad :(

It's just the poor production that ruins it. Shame. Glad you liked it though, they need the fan support :lol

Yeah, its is actuallly pretty ****ty recording. Shame, because Tom Denny did both Wasted Youth and Back Burner, but BB sounded so much better. But Dylan Richter's screams sounded incredible in both. :yess:

Check out Lila at https://www.true-grit-tattoos.com/. It's her own shop out in Burlington and she's done all my ink... she's extremely professional and would have no problem giving you a free consultation about your ink and scarring. Plus, check out her portfolio, she does incredible work :D

Thanks for that link :)

It sounds like she does a lot of cover up work which may help with my situation and she does a lot of colour again something I want.

I actually know a girl who turned out allergic - she's apprenticing at he shop I go to. When she was living in Connecticut she got a decent sized tattoo right above her wrist, and had it outlined in black, and filled in with a magenta color.

For whatever reason, she turned out allergic to it, and it looks puffed up and like it's peeling almost all of the time.

Just checked out the whole thread, some cool work on here and my opinion has changed on this whole subject.
Reason this thread caught my eye is that my partner is getting her first one done in a couple of weeks on her wrist, of a butterfly and our sons name underneath.
She gets eczema not bad but was wondering if this might react badly.
She is pretty gun ho for getting one and don't want to rain on her parade but if it's gunna look messed up or react badly she ain't gunna be happy.
Me personally think if the tattoo means something to you then cool, but I do look at some peoples and think wtf, that just looks rubbish.
Personal tastes are different and me personally I like the bio mech style but don't think I will comitt to getting one myself.
I think I am too fickle and would hate to be stuck with something I'd regret.
Then on the other hand you always regret the things you don't do more than the things you've done, so might get of the fence and get inked someday.
Anyway cool tats bad moon, jen and zombie lover, not my taste but they look amazing and hats off to you for not being chickin sheet like me:).

I don't get the whole "tattoo has to mean something deep to you or else it's stupid" mindest. The best advice I got was to not overthink your tattoo. When you do that, you end up with a depressing story you are constantly reciting..depressing you and making the question poser feel awkward. Either that or you walk out with tribals or a barbed wire band.

For me...from childhood, to this day...one thing remained constant...my interest in super heroes. Beyond that...Black Suit Spider-man rocked my world when I was young. I wanted to combine my childhood memories (comics) and adult experiences (live action movies) with Black Spidey. That's how I got the idea for my design...I didn't need to take a retreat to the Himalayan Mountains to meditate on it LOL.

Next, Batman.

Back