The Force Unleashed (360 & PS3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IrishJedi said:
You guys should really check out the cover story on this game in this month's GAME INFORMER magazine.

However, I am a bit bummed that the INDY game is pretty much near completion, but Lucasfilm is making them hold off for about another year or so to coincide with the new movie. :rolleyes:

Thats what I said earlier in this thread that folks should check out the article. Some good stuff but you're right that the Indy stuff sucks. I was about to go PO this from Game Stop till I read it was gonna be put on hold.

I know. I can't wait to play this on my 360 and Halo 3 should be coming out then as well. Nice!!:chew

MUA isnt very good in my opinion. I got bored after 2 days.

nash said:
MUA isnt very good in my opinion. I got bored after 2 days.

Really? Man, I enjoyed the hell out of it. But I played as Wolvie a lot so I got to really slash the hell out of stuff.

I just got MUA and it's a good hack and slash(got it for PC)haven't played too much of it though to give a thumbs up yet.

20070305_bg.jpg

Saw this last night when I was posting the story on the FP of Sandtroopers. Will probably get this.

im glad they are not rushing it. lets face it, most of the SW games are just horribly made. I hope they take their time on this one and get it right the first time.

nash said:
im glad they are not rushing it.

They've been working on this for over 2 years already (since well before ROTS was released). I'd be truly frightened if they were rushing it.

Seriously, though, is there no Project Management at all in game developing??

IrishJedi said:
Seriously, though, is there no Project Management at all in game developing??

tell them to hire you!

But only after you get my daddy autograph from Amy.

Back