Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently these haven't been shared in here. Anyone else got the beautiful Flea's from The Wand Company?

wandcompany_falloutfusionflearacing_re002.jpg
Get your nuclear powered car today!!

There are two more version: Lime Green (a very exclusive GameStop Managers only special edition awarded to the best performing managers who got the highest pre-orders for Pip-Boys) and Custom Candy (which will be up for preorder soon and limited). We were lucky to acquire one of the Lime versions and will review it when we get it. Getting the Custom Candy too.
Then, early next year, they're going to release a new vehicle: the Pick'R'Up. We already know that there are going to be two versions to start of and I can't wait to preorder those too!
See our preview for pictures and more information

I just purchased a couple of the blue Fallout Fusion Fleas for $70.00 each plus $6.50 shipping from Bethesda.

These are just off-the-chart cool.

I can only dream of owning the lime green exclusive. I'd give my big toe (left or right, your choice) to own that beauty.

I just purchased a couple of the blue Fallout Fusion Fleas for $70.00 each plus $6.50 shipping from Bethesda.

These are just off-the-chart cool.

I can only dream of owning the lime green exclusive. I'd give my big toe (left or right, your choice) to own that beauty.

Is there a sale I am missing, it shows $100 in the cart?

This was my first Bethesda order. Does anyone know how often they have 20% off sales?

They seem to have them fairly regularly, usually at the same time as conventions, events, or holidays. Not often, but at least several times a year.

That said, it's better to buy something that's a limited release immediately if you really want it. I'd only wait for sales on things you're absolutely okay going without. You never know when something will sell out.

FYI thinkgeek is running 50% off sitewide in stock items. Got both diecast fusion fleas they have in stock for 100 bucks shipped!

Damn thats rough its already hard enough getting things in australia with that stupid tax bull**** and our awful conversion dollar. Its weird though I bought my T-51B from them with no problems
Yeah. Restricted Shipping item, or some yazz. Thought I nabbed one hell of a bargain, too.

Also, battling all those Internal Server errors only to get that doubled the pain...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back