Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quantum is so purple. Why is it so purple? I guess the game model had purple areas, but they were much less saturated. Those are the quantum bottle colors, but I think the game designer knew that purple had to be subdued to not overwhelm the color scheme. I dunno...

Quantum is so purple. Why is it so purple? I guess the game model had purple areas, but they were much less saturated. Those are the quantum bottle colors, but I think the game designer knew that purple had to be subdued to not overwhelm the color scheme. I dunno...

I agree the purple looks overdone. Still might go for it though. Having a hard time deciding between regular, quantum, or both.

Well if you can do both, that's always the best decision. Then, if you get to hating the purple, you can just swap that one out until you're ready for it again.

The quantum version turned out really well. It's my first Threezero Fallout armor, so I'm pretty impressed with the attention to detail. I got a good chuckle when I realized certain parts are only meant to be worn on the frame when the armor parts are off. :lol

They could have dialed back the weathering effects a little, but that's hardly a deal breaker. I love it, I would have just liked it a bit cleaner like in the game.

20190708_180830.jpg
20190708_180855.jpg

The quantum version turned out really well. It's my first Threezero Fallout armor, so I'm pretty impressed with the attention to detail. I got a good chuckle when I realized certain parts are only meant to be worn on the frame when the armor parts are off. :lol

They could have dialed back the weathering effects a little, but that's hardly a deal breaker. I love it, I would have just liked it a bit cleaner like in the game.

View attachment 460051
View attachment 460052

Looks terrific! Mine arrives tomorrow. It mostly completes the set I have really wanted. I wonder if this is the end of fallout from 3Z or if they will make other variants or vault dwellers?

my most wanted figure is either the vault dweller or the chosen one in the 13 jumpsuit and the Warrior from tactics but I doubt it will happen. Honestly not a fan of bethesdas fallouts, atleast we got the t51b and x01, they are the closest thing to a classic fallout figure we'll get from the looks of things

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I checked when it was first announced and it should be 1/6, or at least very close.

A Mr. Handy floats at about 6 feet height. Usually the top of the dome is about average human height.

The figure’s dimensions are given as 12 inches, though it says 14 inches in the video. Guessing the latter might include the stand as the stand looks a bit thick.

Has anyone picked up the Tricentennial x-01? I missed out on the T-51, but this looks damn cool. But $400 seems like a bit much

Has anyone picked up the Tricentennial x-01? I missed out on the T-51, but this looks damn cool. But $400 seems like a bit much

I almost didn't want it, but I picked it up just because I have all of them up till now so... it's hard not to be a completionist.

If you're on the fence about it, I would hold off and see if it goes on sale if you're okay with possibly missing out on it.

I don't think it's as much of a must have as the standard or even Quantum.

I almost didn't want it, but I picked it up just because I have all of them up till now so... it's hard not to be a completionist.

If you're on the fence about it, I would hold off and see if it goes on sale if you're okay with possibly missing out on it.

I don't think it's as much of a must have as the standard or even Quantum.

The standard looks cool, but almost feels too plain. The Quantum seems too much XD

But the Tricentennial? It's juuuuuuust right :D

Hm, a sale sounds like a decent idea, though how often does the Bethesda store have sales?

They have sales from time to time but something like the X-01 is likely to be excluded for a while. But they have discounted the ThreeZero figures in the past, though they might not with this one since it's a store exclusive.

Hard to say. But again, maybe worth waiting for if you don't mind potentially missing out on it.

I received my Mr. Handy from Gaming Heads today. I wanted to send out a quick warning for anyone else that might have purchased this figure.

The arm of the display stand comes with a weird thick plastic wrap around the joint. It looks terrible and I assumed it was just a part of the packaging because it greatly limits the articulation of the display arm. However, I think it is supposed to be there because I removed the wrapping and the arm can’t hold the weight of the figure at all. I suspect they realized that the arm was too weak so at the last minute they slapped this ugly rubber wrapping on the joint.

Overall, this figure looks great but I am pretty disappointed with the quality (multiple loose joints and I also have an eye orb flap that won’t stay attached). :(

I received my Mr. Handy from Gaming Heads today. I wanted to send out a quick warning for anyone else that might have purchased this figure.

The arm of the display stand comes with a weird thick plastic wrap around the joint. It looks terrible and I assumed it was just a part of the packaging because it greatly limits the articulation of the display arm. However, I think it is supposed to be there because I removed the wrapping and the arm can’t hold the weight of the figure at all. I suspect they realized that the arm was too weak so at the last minute they slapped this ugly rubber wrapping on the joint.

Overall, this figure looks great but I am pretty disappointed with the quality (multiple loose joints and I also have an eye orb flap that won’t stay attached). :(

Is there any chance you can post a picture? I’ve not seen any in hand pictures of this yet, and it would be good to see it compared to a 1/6 figure?

Is there any chance you can post a picture? I’ve not seen any in hand pictures of this yet, and it would be good to see it compared to a 1/6 figure?

Sure, here are a couple quick pics. I think he scales pretty great with 1/6 figures. Though he does stand out a bit simply because he isn't weathered like my other figures. I am using my own display stand since my stock one is useless and it also raises him up a bit too much for my tastes.

IMG_7673.jpg
IMG_7678.jpg

Sure, here are a couple quick pics. I think he scales pretty great with 1/6 figures. Though he does stand out a bit simply because he isn't weathered like my other figures. I am using my own display stand since my stock one is useless and it also raises him up a bit too much for my tastes.

View attachment 464055
View attachment 464057

Thank you for posting these. It does look pretty good but a shame about the issues you brought up. Do the electronic light and sound work well?

Back