Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got shipping confirmation from thinkgeek.

In other news holy ****e is Bethesda catching hell for some huge missteps regarding Fallout 76. Glad I was never interested in that sort of Fallout game from the start.

Talk of class action lawsuit for failing to provide the canvas bag in the power armor edition. Lmao. It’s ridiculous on all fronts. People for being upset about a canvas bag. And Bethesda for pulling a bait and switch and then telling folks to basically shove it. I honestly just bought it for the helmet itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the CE for PC with my gamer's unlocked membership discount before it expired. My buddy moved to console since his PC died on him, so I didn't have someone to play this with.

Traded the PC code for AC Odyssey and never rebought 76 for console. Thank goodness he got his copy for free with his Xbox too because he hates it.

December 11th on the ThreeZero site. $398 USD. More photos available on their Facebook page.

They showed a blue (not Quantum) X-01 as well, which I suppose might be a future variant or armor pack.

Definitely excited for it, but I wish they had included another ranged weapon like the Gauss Rifle instead of or along with the Assaultron Blade.

The blue X-01 armor is the Tricentennial edition paint scheme.

Yeah I was surprised they chose a FO76 that's locked behind the Tricentennial edition instead of the Quantum to go with the Nuka T-51. Or even the prototype X-01 in FO76 if they wanted synergy with the game.

Sideshow should have the regular version up within the next week or so. I'll just order it there, so I can get the points.

I'm leaning towards going with the standard more classic look of the X-01 while avoiding affiliation with Fallout 76. Both versions look good though.

Back