Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple quick pictures of my 3D printed 1/6 Fallout 4 Protectron WIP. I deliberately oversized him a bit to be more in scale with my Medicom Robby the Robot. Dome is printing now and I should be able to knock out the arms over the next two days. After that, I have a whole lot of sanding, prep, and painting to do!

I really need to find someone who can do vacuform so I can get a clear dome and scratchbuild the inside of his head.

Very nice , you could ask others if they interested and go with a company that would do the vacuum forming some will do as low as 10 pc run .

Do you have any updated pics ?

Hopefully now with Fallout 76 coming soon we will see more interest and new 1/6 Fallout products, it has given us a better looking Dogmeat from Chronicle,

but if the older characters are skipped I have continued working on my own Nick Valentine, I have gutted out an Indiana head ready for the synth parts and put some base white paint on him over the weekend just to see if I was getting closer to a Nick resemblance. I've put yellow clear beads in the eye sockets ready for the light up function, I've got to think of a way to stop the light leaking from the sides of his head but will figure that out when I get the electronics this week. I will probably work on the clothing last as it will be the simplest.

Nick2.jpg
Nick3.jpg
Nick4.jpg
Nick5.jpg
Nick1.jpg

Pre ordered this I just wish threezero would come out with another power armor as I have none and didn't start collecting 1/6 until this year eBay prices are insane

ksjh_fallout_nuka_cola_light.jpg

Finally opened up and put my T-51 together - very nice! Looks the part, doesn't really feel the part, but that's for me to know and an audience to be unaware of.

I am airing him out though by my air filter a bit - 3Z figures always have a strong smell out of the box.

In case you didn't see Threezero is going to make an other armor pack for the T-45. That said if you don't already have a frame it makes things a little complicated for you I guess.

And for you guys interested, I received my Fallout 4 T-45 power armor statue by Gaming Heads. It might be expensive but I think it was worth it! That thing is massive and the detail on it is just as good as the threezero figures.

here is my unboxing and review:

The detail:
df7ac9fef9b4c68d25774b60c370c403.jpg

70945672d61ac41ac6eda19969090a20.jpg

d567779a14b0ec417e1d95986a48f15b.jpg

Great pics.
The 1/4 statue looks even more epic, dwarfing the 1/6 figures around it :D

The Gaming Heads Sole Survivor is scheduled for 12-26, according to my Atomic Empire order confirmation. It's gonna ship with the USB port, the Nuka Cola truck, and the lunchbox. All free shipping. AE has the lowest prices. Check them out.

FB_IMG_1533138563920.jpg

A new fridge.

FALLOUT_NUKA_COLA_FRIDGE_0006.jpg

Almost completed my Nick Valentine figure, just need to do some last small additions now and dirty up his clothes and jacket,
the light up eyes and inside details of the head took the most time and patience, I'm glad the project is nearing the end and that I can finally lay down the tweezers and glue.

Kj6Rou7.jpg

3eve3vP.jpg

frcJ5cq.jpg

YupHuvV.jpg

In the end I just gave each eye it's own enclosed led bulb, the eyes themselves are just small clear beads.

8DMmPUm.jpg

I plan to do a group picture shot with my other Fallout figures when I have finished him.

How long does it typically take to have a shipment go from payed to shipped with Gaming heads? It's been a week and I'm waiting on a bobblehead to ship.

How long does it typically take to have a shipment go from payed to shipped with Gaming heads? It's been a week and I'm waiting on a bobblehead to ship.

They shipped my T-45 statue 3 days later. They don't ship on weekends.

probably not, bethesda just confirmed they're sold out and won't make more, but they also said that about the fallout 4 collectors and they came out with it again for the GOTY edition

They shipped my T-45 statue 3 days later. They don't ship on weekends.

Finally got a shipping notice two days ago. I would have rather found the Radioactive Ricochet one in store but he's the only one I really want to add right now, and the time to hunt one down in store wasn't worth the $5 shipping cost. Good news is that it's FINALLY registering the tracking. Such a long turnaround. Oh well, at least it's on the way.

probably not, bethesda just confirmed they're sold out and won't make more, but they also said that about the fallout 4 collectors and they came out with it again for the GOTY edition

Where did you hear that? Chronicle collectibles rep said they were going to make more.

"We are making as many as possible and made all of them available," Hines said on Twitter. There's no way to make any more." In another tweet, he added: "They're not quick or easy to make. We got as many lines making them as possible in order to get them finished and assembled in time for launch. I'm sorry if you didn't get one."

Also in the video posted in this thread showing off the replica weapons, statues and the collectors edition helmet he states when they sell out that’s it

Quick question for playing Fo4... if you take care if The Mechanist, does that stop the swarmbots from attacking/being sent after you?

Back