The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFD5FAD7-4462-4112-88B6-66C0131E228E.jpeg

F489B63C-AC70-45B4-9F9B-4FF3785BABA4.jpeg

Last edited:
Is there any official Die Hard merch aside from t-shirts?

There was the Neca figure released in 2005, and the recently released Funko Pops.

Many speculate that Bruce Willis is asking too much for his likeness rights as the reason for so little merch. (Funko does not need likeness rights to release Pops, they just need the rights to the movie)

jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

I can't believe a third party company hasn't made a Die Hard 1 figure yet, all you ever see is the DH 4 or 5 figures. :dunno

I can't believe a third party company hasn't made a Die Hard 1 figure yet, all you ever see is the DH 4 or 5 figures. :dunno

Yeah that was kind of baffling, did they cast the HT GIJOE Bruce Willis head for that? I can't think of another reason why they'd go for that version.

Yeah, and not just a JM fig either, I would be in for a Gruber fig and Karl from DH1

Honestly, I would just be happy to have a killer looking McClane figure in my collection, I still hope somebody like Blitzway will come along and make one someday.

Yeah that was kind of baffling, did they cast the HT GIJOE Bruce Willis head for that? I can't think of another reason why they'd go for that version.

I don't think it was a recast.

BP made a DH 3 figure also, but it was a long time ago.
At the time it was propably good, but not by today's standards.
You can see a review of the figure here:
I too agree that a 1st movie McLane will be bought from me in a heartbeat,
even if it was from redman lol.

It is a shame that a decent Unlicensed DH1 figure hasn't been made yet (Brother Production, please do it!), however I will say the latest DH4 version that Brother Production made is exceptional.

The fourth most baffling thing I've seen in this hobby is how there are no official third party Kyle Reese items. There are not even any Michael Biehn sculpts. All until the custom released this year.

The third most baffling thing is how no one released a third party Doc Brown BTTF1 hazmat/outfit set. Again. One lonely custom.

The fourth most baffling thing is the lack of Rocky figures. This is the first time we have seen anyone do them in over a decade and they are great but there is still not even a boxing Rocky available.

By far the most baffling thing ever is no Die Hard. Very minimal customs over the years, good stuff but no third party items except for the stuff that again, is like a decade old. There have been a ton of official items out there. Its not only a widely popular franchise it is an iconic movie, regarded as a holiday classic, an action classic. It's probably one of the most iconic films of all time.

Too much ****ing around with Tony Starks for days for anyone to care about.

The fourth most baffling thing I've seen in this hobby is how there are no official third party Kyle Reese items. There are not even any Michael Biehn sculpts. All until the custom released this year.

The third most baffling thing is how no one released a third party Doc Brown BTTF1 hazmat/outfit set. Again. One lonely custom.

The fourth most baffling thing is the lack of Rocky figures. This is the first time we have seen anyone do them in over a decade and they are great but there is still not even a boxing Rocky available.

By far the most baffling thing ever is no Die Hard. Very minimal customs over the years, good stuff but no third party items except for the stuff that again, is like a decade old. There have been a ton of official items out there. Its not only a widely popular franchise it is an iconic movie, regarded as a holiday classic, an action classic. It's probably one of the most iconic films of all time.

Too much ****ing around with Tony Starks for days for anyone to care about.

It's not just Iron Man, Marvel, or Star Wars, those are to be expected with how much money they make, it's the extremely niche licenses that get made that always baffle me. I'm happy for the people that love those niche licenses, but damn you got an iconic movie that hasn't been touched in 1/6 yet that people have been waiting for.

I would love for a company to come out and say if they approached the studios about making one and if there's any hurdles that we don't know about behind the scenes.

Back