The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny, I had Hegemony's link bookmarked for years because of that tank top, even when she was here on Freaks. Good choice. Nice to see what it ultimately looks like.

I went through a couple before I landed on Hegemony and I wish I had just gotten this first. The price put me off but it’s really the best looking fit I’ve found without going full custom. I think he needs a little gut padding to cover those abs and I’ll be happy.

I also want to try trimming the TOD neck to see if I can get a better, lower fit.

37878022_10216940177039948_1567227823939125248_n.jpg

I finished my bash but I'm not happy with it. The radio turned out to be too big when I got it, the MP5 has a flash light mounted on it, the bag strap doesn't have the cussing piece on it, the pants are dark brown not gray, and the neck peg for holding the head on is too short. I tried to see if I could make it as cheap as possible so I'm having to settle with it for the moment.

jpeg
jpeg
jpeg
jpeg

More Die Hard merch is always a good thing, but these are not for me.

Sad that this is the closest thing to a figure being made in a long time. :(

I am pretty happy with my McClane bash but I would love a company to get the DH licence and make a Hans, Karl. Maybe even Al Powell. Its a long shot but you never know.
I don't know about you guys but Die Hard is a film I can watch over and over, its so damn good.

3D lightup ornament:
03F1CE9F-8414-4373-9730-F150C1E3204A.jpeg
GlumPowerlessLaughingthrush-size_restricted.gif

Or the 4K deluxe version:
(Friggin hilarious, looks like he was shrunk down)
SarcasticWastefulGuppy-small.gif

Last edited:
Back