1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

I'm moving in 3 months. Can't wait to display this awesome piece!

I have the money and space to display this monster, but is it really worth the space and price tag? It looks great, and is a movie icon in my eyes and thats why I want it, but I am still undecided about this 30 inch long vehicle...

I'll sell mind 50 cheaper than that.. but it will come with the old first ed. box and bbts shipper box

I have the money and space to display this monster, but is it really worth the space and price tag? It looks great, and is a movie icon in my eyes and thats why I want it, but I am still undecided about this 30 inch long vehicle...

That's my problem with this .

Is there anything in ikea that this will fit on top? about waist high. Maybe display figures under?

Would like to display it with a case. cant have anything very long

Is there anything in ikea that this will fit on top? about waist high. Maybe display figures under?

Would like to display it with a case. cant have anything very long

The Ikea Lack coffe table (£16). I built a case on top of one.

AD506381-017D-4167-AC43-4745E51172AB-862-00000159D2E4176B.jpg

This was an in progress photo. I took the legs off and put it on top of a book case. Can take better pics later. Perfect size for the Tumbler, but too low down to display figures under.

I see you have the special camouflage edition, which can turn invisible.

You guys are nuts.

YES you should display more 30" vehicles. That's the obvious answer as Nolan fanboy.

If I had the extra capital my living room would be a replica of Gotham streets with snow and camo tumblers roaming around.

The Ikea Lack coffe table (£16). I built a case on top of one.

AD506381-017D-4167-AC43-4745E51172AB-862-00000159D2E4176B.jpg

This was an in progress photo. I took the legs off and put it on top of a book case. Can take better pics later. Perfect size for the Tumbler, but too low down to display figures under.

Cheers extra pics would be great

Looks like this normally:

82927b79b53096074c37f3178bc8ca76.jpg

My Tumbler hasn't arrived yet, but the table is just the right size for it.

So last night I may have enjoyed some fine beverages then ordered both the tumbler and the 89 beast:panic: Will need another ****ing room to put them in:lol

Best way to be when ordering stuff. Mind you, I have so many DVDs in my collection that bought on the way home from beverage consumption houses ... DVDs that I would never watch... Fortunately I haven't ever got home with Little House on the Prairie !!

So last night I may have enjoyed some fine beverages then ordered both the tumbler and the 89 beast:panic: Will need another ****ing room to put them in:lol

That's when I do most my ordering :goodpost:

Not only been there but when ups came. WHAT THE HELL DID I ORDER?

Best way to be when ordering stuff. Mind you, I have so many DVDs in my collection that bought on the way home from beverage consumption houses ... DVDs that I would never watch... Fortunately I haven't ever got home with Little House on the Prairie !!

I hate to say it. I did buy them. Wish I could say it was the beverage. Wait, it was what am I talking about.

Hahaha :lol
I saw that set again today in store, but I walked out with the blu ray of The Dark Knight Returns part 1. Watching the Two Face episode (extra) just now .
Back to da tumbler. I had to rearrange my set of Bat stuff today to accommodate my BatPod and Gordon. So I got to mess around with the Tumbler. It sort of ended up back in a similar place but I had fun playing with it, I mean positioning it.

Back