1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Im sorry for those who got defective pieces. This is gwtting me prettu worried about mine coming in! Fingers crossed. Decided to have mine payed off after the holidays, so my package will be less likley to get tossed around for the holiday rush.

Was going to order this at BBTS, but it seems they've bumped the price up. I'll go without unless I can find one discounted.

Sorry to hear everyone's problems with this, I was praying when mine shipped from sideshow to the uk. Just hope people get there's fix because this is a grail piece to me now even more then my 1:1 wolf bust. Good luck guys. We shouldn't have to worry about a $500 piece getting damaged. I just hope hot toys make some changes for the camo tumbler....prob not!!

But its only $30? If you consider how much you're already paying for it, +$30 isnt that much.

Maybe not, but I like the figures better, so I can pass this if I need to. If I could get it at the discounted Corner Store Comics or Alter Ego Comics pricing, I might be swayed, but at $470, I'm going to pass.

Mine (ordered from BBTS) arrives tomorrow.

I'm equal parts excited and nervous.

Mine (ordered from BBTS) arrives tomorrow.

I'm equal parts excited and nervous.

I was the same, expecting the worst, but it's reassuring to remember that not all of these are shipping with problems. I asked a dealer in HK how common the problems were and he said around 1 in 20. But all the issues seem to be the same, back wheel off, engine exhaust off. I think both of those have been given fixes now so the outlook is a lot better generally.

It's the small broken pieces that seem to be the real issue now, but thankfully they don't seem to be as common.

The problem is this vehicle is made of a thin plastic, which could break so easy and it has a lot of little plastic parts. I wish the little plastic parts, like pipes and stuff like that were made of metal, aluminium maybe, so the Tumbler would be still light and stronger. I hope in the future we see fins parts selling on eBay, because I swear to god I'll unintentionally break one some day..

I couldn't fathom repacking this thing after the spoilers are attached... taking those off must cause some damage.

too bad about getting the tumblers with QC problems...hope it's all easy fix..

i did email SS regarding taxes and postage costs. They told me i wont be responsible for any postage costs but did not mention custom charges. So it looks like i might have to pay custom charges twice. :(

More than likely that they will ship it as a gift and take care of the problems on there end. I will have them open my Tumbler before shipping it. I had them do this with something else.

I couldn't fathom repacking this thing after the spoilers are attached... taking those off must cause some damage.

They are quite easy to put on and off :wave I thought the same thing until i assembled my Tumbler on Friday

Looks like I'm getting this afterall. Just paid for! The seller has it in stock so hopefully shipped within the next couple days. Now...will customs believe this monster is worth only $70??? LOL!!!

Where the hell am I going to put this thing?

Back