1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Got my Tumbler today :monkey3

It came in relatively good condition (considering everything).. Yoy know the dimesions of the box, you see pictures of the box.. but somehow you don't know how huge the box is untill you see it in person :monkey4

dsc00710v.jpg

Batman looks so small watching his new car:

dsc00721eh.jpg

And well as always.. not everything is perfect for me :slap.. so this little piece on the roof of the Tumbler, came broken:

dsc00717ai.jpg

I can glue it back so not a big deal to me... This thing is as fragil as huge it is.. I'll try to contact the seller and see if is there any chance to get a spare part... and the turbo tube came algo a bit loose.. luckily it will not come off that easy...

So the Tumbler now goes back to the box because I'm moving on the next month or something.

Something I haven't noticed on pictures is there is actually a good paint job on the interior of the Tumbler. It looks like the walls are made from metal. :)

Got my Tumbler today :monkey3

It came in relatively good condition (considering everything).. Yoy know the dimesions of the box, you see pictures of the box.. but somehow you don't know how huge the box is untill you see it in person :monkey4

dsc00710v.jpg

Batman looks so small watching his new car:

dsc00721eh.jpg

And well as always.. not everything is perfect for me :slap.. so this little piece on the roof of the Tumbler, came broken:

dsc00717ai.jpg

I can glue it back so not a big deal to me... This thing is as fragil as huge it is.. I'll try to contact the seller and see if is there any chance to get a spare part... and the turbo tube came algo a bit loose.. luckily it will not come off that easy...

So the Tumbler now goes back to the box because I'm moving on the next month or something.

Something I haven't noticed on pictures is there is actually a good paint job on the interior of the Tumbler. It looks like the walls are made from metal. :)

dude, rellay happy you finaly get it, and almost mint... hopfuly your problem is an easy fix, and you won't need another tumbler...

Good morning

and in case I don't see ya

good afternoon

good evening

and good night.

greetings everybody. :)

sorry about my 5 above messages, i had to post 5 before i can show any pictures!!. i am new to this forum!

I have discovered like many others a problem with the rear wheels, mine arrived from SS last week with a loose wheel and broken exhaust tip. very strange to see similarities with others such as finding glue residue on the broken wheel.

IMG_5850copy.jpg

IMG_5859copy.jpg

IMG_5858copy.jpg

IMG_5856copy.jpg

IMG_5854copy.jpg

IMG_5853copy.jpg

A question for the other guys who asked for a replacement, did you have to send your existing Tumbler back? This is my first issue with Sideshow. I got the email about a refund or waiting list, but never heard back. I wish I could just fix mine but with the whole rear end snapped off it's beyond glue.

I would love to own one, but it's backordered at Sideshow. I got into this game too late. :(

You can still order it from them, you just won't get it till like Oct/Nov or possibly later depending on a few things. It when it says wait list or sold out that you're boned

:horror Damn Guys , i'm sorry you got defective Tumblers :(

This is uncalled for , coming from a multimillion dollar company and a piece so expensive :gah:

A question for the other guys who asked for a replacement, did you have to send your existing Tumbler back? This is my first issue with Sideshow. I got the email about a refund or waiting list, but never heard back. I wish I could just fix mine but with the whole rear end snapped off it's beyond glue.

they put me on the wait-list and i have to wait for 3-4 weeks, then when they have some more in stock they will then give me instructions on how to send it back.

they put me on the wait-list and i have to wait for 3-4 weeks, then when they have some more in stock they will then give me instructions on how to send it back.

Ok thanks, I really just wanted to mail it back and wait. Granted it's busted, but still an awesome piece. I'll patiently wait for another.

And how you do with the shipping cost and taxes? you have to pay taxes twice? I don't think you can expain to customs what a replacement is... Not here in Chile at least.

:horror Damn Guys , i'm sorry you got defective Tumblers :(

This is uncalled for , coming from a multimillion dollar company and a piece so expensive :gah:

yeah mate, thanks for your concern. I agree, how can this be! I felt a right plonker when i told my family how much i paid and then pulled it of the box to find the wheel had dropped off.

:slap

And how you do with the shipping cost and taxes? you have to pay taxes twice? I don't think you can expain to customs what a replacement is... Not here in Chile at least.

i did email SS regarding taxes and postage costs. They told me i wont be responsible for any postage costs but did not mention custom charges. So it looks like i might have to pay custom charges twice. :(

Damn it....This is supposed to be a celebration but instead there's an extreme fear factor when you finally receive that huge delivery :mad:

Back