1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

They are quite easy to put on and off :wave I thought the same thing until i assembled my Tumbler on Friday

Really all of them???.. you were able to take tem off?

They are quite easy to put on and off :wave I thought the same thing until i assembled my Tumbler on Friday

I have it too. But to properly put the spoilers on... is not easily done. You're working with very fragile parts (like the pistons, which it seems some people don't even attach), and some things need a bit of force to PROPERLY attach flush and correctly (which I also see some people not do). Taking them off (especially the piston parts) would take some extreme care.

I have it too. But to properly put the spoilers on... is not easily done. You're working with very fragile parts (like the pistons, which it seems some people don't even attach), and some things need a bit of force to PROPERLY attach flush and correctly (which I also see some people not do). Taking them off (especially the piston parts) would take some extreme care.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Broken stuff is hella stupid right when you open the box. You shouldn't get that for something that costs this much. You should be going nuts on HT. They can't get away with stuff like this even if it's not consistent. This is a large reissue and people are paying a lot for plastic.

If anyone is looking for one, Alter Ego has them up on their site. THey didn't have them previously and im kinda angrey as I had PO'd this with SSC, but the FlexPlay option is kinda worth the extra $40 i paid....

If anyone is looking for one, Alter Ego has them up on their site. THey didn't have them previously and im kinda angrey as I had PO'd this with SSC, but the FlexPlay option is kinda worth the extra $40 i paid....

Yeah I cancelled mine through BBTS to go through SSC. Flex pay is worth the little extra money but I had also heard that if anything is wrong with your item SSC takes care of you. That is a big comfort since the Tumbler has had so many issues so far. I'll leave the rest with BBTS though. The Tumbler is the only I feel I'd have to do this with.

Anyone in the DC/Baltimore area that wants to get a acrylic case PM me. I found a local company that makes them and you can pick them up. Same price as everyone else, think mine was $230 or so but saving the shipping. Shipping on these things would be in the $180 range on the two companies I checked.

:rock :banana :rock :banana

Just got through opening and expecting mine, which arrived today from BBTS via UPS. No noticeable defects or broken pieces, so far. This includes the wheels and rear exhaust. Phew!

BTW, I love that BBTS packaged this thing in an additional outer box, with bubble wrap and everything. I bet that makes a huge difference and I doubt Sideshow ships it like that. So, I got mine like 2 weeks later, but I saved at least $40 and it was packaged much better. Win.

:hi5: to BBTS.

Seller shipped mine today, should be here next week! Hyped!

Seller shipped mine today, should be here next week! Hyped!

You're from Argentina right? how much was the shipping cost??? I remember the seller told you $80 for shipping..

My Crappy review :yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvac_zJFsJ4[/ame]

That thing is sick bro, awesome review:hi5: Are you getting the batpod too? I'm might pick that up as its a little easier to display, the tumbler is awesome but I would'nt know where to put it:panic:

That thing is sick bro, awesome review:hi5: Are you getting the batpod too? I'm might pick that up as its a little easier to display, the tumbler is awesome but I would'nt know where to put it:panic:

:lol I still don't know where to put mine. Yes sir I'm getting the batpod.
Thanks buddy for the comment
:hi5:

Just got my tracking number. Any Canadians order this from the USA? I know some stores said that shipping that large of an item from the USA wouldn't work through USPS...but...that's how they shipped it.

I wish I had seen this earlier.

time to show you new boys what to do with your new toy :D
displayn.jpg

Thread here

I absolutely love that display. It's just all sorts of awesome. People must freak out when they it, yea?

Again freaks its not mine ;)
The creator is just shy at times :D

In the end copying is welcome but hopefully inspires some more creative thinking on the space for our beloved Tumbler our Batman

Back