1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Again freaks its not mine ;)
The creator is just shy at times :D

In the end copying is welcome but hopefully inspires some more creative thinking on the space for our beloved Tumbler our Batman

Thanks for sharing, man! I think this coffee table-slash-display would also look great for the 89 Batmobile. What sucks though, is that Batman won't be able to look up :(

I wish I had seen this earlier.

Some people must have got lucky because its off their website...man...$429.99 was a great deal...only reason I'm happy is mine is on flex pay and shipping is like $15.....AE wanted $40

Well I won't have anywhere to really put this until we move next year, but in the meantime I was told I could keep it on the dining room table, as we hardly use it anyway.

When we do move, I plan on having both Batmobiles on an old Ikea dresser we have that has a nice glass top.

I haven't gotten any notice from BBTS yet. Anyone get a notice?

Nope-probably next week

You're from Argentina right? how much was the shipping cost??? I remember the seller told you $80 for shipping..

It ended up being $102 for Express Mail (he asked me for an additional $22), I don't know if the guy lost money or had some sort of connection with USPS's Post Office because I don't know how it could be so cheap.

Or maybe he just shipped me a Hot Wheels Tumbler at 1:48 :lol

The beast has finally arrived and might I say this thing is way bigger than I imagined....once I opened the box :horror :thud:

I just checked my BBTS account to see if the status of my Tumbler has changed; unfortunately it hasn't yet, but I did notice the price for their pre-order has increased to $469.99. Wonder why that is?

I just checked my BBTS account to see if the status of my Tumbler has changed; unfortunately it hasn't yet, but I did notice the price for their pre-order has increased to $469.99. Wonder why that is?

Its almost sold out everywhere so the price will steadily increase - supply and demand :wave

It ended up being $102 for Express Mail (he asked me for an additional $22), I don't know if the guy lost money or had some sort of connection with USPS's Post Office because I don't know how it could be so cheap.

Or maybe he just shipped me a Hot Wheels Tumbler at 1:48 :lol

thats not that crazy... the shipping cost to me from Miami to Chile, was $160 including the postal service fees... but they didn't use USPS though.. it seems they use a service called American Fast Cargo...

Probably buying the 1st launch one from a guy here in Malaysia.. It's just a little dusty. Getting it for the 2nd launch price..

I think it's worth it.

wish I had a case like Geil but mine is put on top of the only thing that I could find room on right now.
E96063C4-3AA4-4033-91C8-EF3573005F98-5231-00000611564490DE.jpg

20F8F217-DC84-4709-A823-39CF87C62C6A-5231-0000061159E42DDF.jpg

C872A551-CD81-4020-A5AB-190D2208FAA9-5231-000006115E5F5ECE.jpg

it looks amazing, great shots!!!
every time I see a pic, I think, when will I have this on my hands

Got my Tumbler 2 weeks ago. First time open the cockpit to inspect it. Found that the stearing collum broke off the slider. Should I ask SS for exchange, or just superglue it myself? I am just afraid that the glue squirted out and accidentally glued the slider to the rail. I'll be srewed. Any advise? thanks

Drooooooollll, The Tumbler is such a beast! I can't wait to get mine :gah:. They only thing that bugs me a little is the silver rims on the back tires. Think I'm going to have to paint them black

Back