"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic of who was the main character in TDK has been a subject of debate over the years.

I've maintained that the film is about the rise and fall of Harvey Dent, with Batman representing the good side and Joker the bad. I know some have agreed with this and some haven't, but here's what's in the official Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy:

picture.php

... to all the silly little Nolancompoops and Furleys who said that I "didn't understand" the storyline in TDK. Looks like you fools were the ones who didn't. :nana: :lol

Look closely and you'll spot an Easter egg of a familiar face. When you see it, you'll ____ bricks.

Yeah ... lost me. I was thinking maybe he was talking about the poster in the distance. But I can't tell what the hell it is.

SnakeDoc

Look at that poster in the back by the garage to the right of Ledger's shoulder.

Alright, just thought I'd share. I thought it was pretty funny myself but whatever.

The movie was filmed around the time Spidey 3 was released, was it not? So, it's not really all that surprising, in my opinion. A cool easter egg, but nothing mind blowing.

OMG I see it now.... Heath Ledger isn't wearing his Joker makeup! :horror

Well, now we know why the Olsen twins were hired to kill him... :panic:

Figured this should go here.

John Caglione Jr. was the man behind The Joker's make-up, and has released brand-new, previously unseen set photos from The Dark Knight.

heathledger2s.jpg

heathledger3.jpg

heathledger5.jpg

heathledger4n.jpg

Never seen any of these before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back