"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more interesting, some of the video and picture submissions to GCN are now Jokerized! Talk about awesome!!

https://www.gothamcablenews.com/sightings.aspx?med=1842

Buttmunch -

main_bdd4098a0fd_jpg_8.jpg

Someone posted a Bob Dullam photo :lol -

main_b64506ff138_jpg_1.jpg

That is freaking AWESOME! I've been Jokerized! :banana

I wonder if we will get a copy of out photo Jokerized in the mail?

Hell yeah, the marketing of this movie coupled with the quality of HT's figures, can't wait to unleash myself.

The viral campaign is the only reason I can think of for wanting the movie to be a little further off. It's been incredible to follow!! But at this point, I just want to see it already!! And I'm gonna have to wait until Saturday the 19th... :(

And it's really cool that whysoserious.com now has a comprehensive listing of all the major events in the campaign.

OK, so I wanted to see Dark Knight with my friends. But some of them couldn't make it to the Friday night showing(since those tickets are sold out), so I'm seeing it for the third time on Saturday the 19th!

Viewing 1 - 12:01 Thursday night IMAX
Viewing 2 - 7 pm Friday IMAX
Viewing 3 - mid day Saturday

A little obsessed? I think so! ;)

OK, so I wanted to see Dark Knight with my friends. But some of them couldn't make it to the Friday night showing(since those tickets are sold out), so I'm seeing it for the third time on Saturday the 19th!

Viewing 1 - 12:01 Thursday night IMAX
Viewing 2 - 7 pm Friday IMAX
Viewing 3 - mid day Saturday

A little obsessed? I think so! ;)

Nah.

Viewing 1 - 12:00pm Monday 7/21
Viewing 2 - 2:30pm Monday 7/21

That's obsessed haha.

nice! back to back.:D

Yup, I just know I'm going to like this movie so much I'll spend the whole ride home wanting to see it again, figure if i see it twice the first time, might make it a little easier.

For that matter, I just realized, I'll make Friday 7/25 a movie day too, X-Files and TDK viewing 3 :rock

Yup, I just know I'm going to like this movie so much I'll spend the whole ride home wanting to see it again, figure if i see it twice the first time, might make it a little easier.

For that matter, I just realized, I'll make Friday 7/25 a movie day too, X-Files and TDK viewing 3 :rock

Yeah, I am definitely pumped about getting to see Mulder and Scully back together. It is going to be a great 2 weeks for Batman and X-Files fans fo sho!:banana

For those interested in the Best Buy lenticular poster, there's an eBay seller with one posted, and it's listed as 5 x 7. It wouldn't be Lenticular, but I could probably find it high res on the net and print one bigger than that.

Wait.....is that you Buttmunch?:confused: If so, then that's pretty cool.:rock

Yep! Me about two week after jaw surgery :lol My mom took the pictures and was hysterical the whole time saying "I'm sure this isn't on the doctor's approved activities!" :rotfl

So think it is awesome they took the time to do these :rock

Viewing one - 12:01 7-18
Viewing two - 7pm 7- 18

Viewing three - ???
Viewing four- ???
Viewing five - ???

Three, four or five will be with DA Josh in either digital or Imax. :rock

Viewings one and two will be while wearing my old comics Dark Knight T-shirt, that I have only ever been worn to first time viewings of Batman movies. It gets retired after this movie and framed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back