"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixletwin got tix too, so hopefully the two of us will be able to hook up for the first time because of this :rock

love_connection_gameshow_logo.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:D

I got tickets for the Uptown theatre in D.C. for the 18th. Really psyched about this. But I am not going to watch any more previews or trailers for this until then. Must stay strong. :D

I got tickets for the Uptown theatre in D.C. for the 18th. Really psyched about this. But I am not going to watch any more previews or trailers for this until then. Must stay strong. :D

Me too! No more previews or squat til showtime!

Snagged my midnight movie ticket last night!!!!!
Lil ole Waycross will be having a Midnight showing! ANd I have my ticket! TOO COOL! :rock
I'm seeing DK! I can't believe it's real. A new Batman movie, that's gonna be this cool, and less than a week away!

Hope all of you enjoy your viewings also! Here's to all of us next Thursday!!! :duff

Anyone else get the feeling The Dark Knight will beat Spiderman 3 for the Biggest Opening Weekend?

Myself and 3 other friends already have tickets for the first midnight showing and I'll probably be going back on Sunday to use my free ticket from the Begins giftset.

Anyone else get the feeling The Dark Knight will beat Spiderman 3 for the Biggest Opening Weekend?

Myself and 3 other friends already have tickets for the first midnight showing and I'll probably be going back on Sunday to use my free ticket from the Begins giftset.

Please don't ever put TDK and Spiderman 3 in the same sentence, ever again!:emperor:emperor:gun:D

I think this film will definately do so, no doubt! I would have opted for the midnight showing but would then only have 3 hours sleep and 3 hours on a Friday is dangerous for someone like me!

Enjoy dude!

It's 2:42am here, 12th July 2008.

5 days and then ..... here.....we.....go.....

The Dark Knight will be 1,000,000 times better than Spider-Man 3.

I hope it doesn't feel bloated like Spiderman 3, but then again Batman Begins had a lot of stuff and it didn't give me that feeling. It's all how it's done.

Ya, as long as everything is tied nicely together and flows smoothly, you can have a lot go on in a single film. I think SM3 was dissatisfying because all the elements felt forced. Batman Begins was busy, but it all meshed and felt like one well constructed story.

I hope we get free things. Lots and lots of free things. If we don't, that's ok! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back